Sunday, October 19, 2008

I've been tagged!

I'm new at this game so I will try my best! here goes-
7 facts about me

1. I am passionate about adoption, faith and families! I love big families! As a child I would play "family" and in my favorite family had 13 children! I will keep adopting as long as they let me!

2. I love the baby name game! If anyone needs help naming a child, count me in! Yes, I already know the name of our next child (after Sarah) that we will adopt and I have already started praying for her!

3. I am afraid of the grocery store- I am sure that there is a name for it "grocery store phobia"! (it is not that I am actually afraid of it but I just don't like it so I avoid it, at all cost) I order our groceries on line and have them delivered! Hubby picks up the odds and ends!

4. I love ultra organization but I am a terrible organizer! It's a tough combo to live with!

5. I am a bad cook and I don't enjoy cooking. I love others cooking, though! We would still love to have you over for dinner but it would be something easy, hors de vourse, or we will order out!

6. I enjoy doing laundry but I have accepted the fact that it will never be done! If I find money in the pockets- it's finders keepers losers weepers!

7. I am the worst packer. It causes stress days before I even need to start packing. To me "packing light" is a oxymoron! 

8. I know, I was only supposed to do 7 but every once in a while I bend the rules- I don't like to get dressed up- I am all about casual! Denim or khaki on the bottom- prefer white on the top but every so often I mix in a color!

9. I kind of have a little problem here I keep thinking of more things to say! okay this is my last one- I love going to the dentist! I love having my teeth cleaned by the dental hygenist!! I love the feeling of clean teeth! I also love it when the kids do my hair! With Sarah joining our family I hope to get a few new evening hairdos!!

I am tagging these people!
Lori- JoyUnspeakableandfullofglory.blogspot .com
Cathy- ourleelee.blogspot .com
Lani- anewbabysister.blogspot .com
Linn- aplacecalledsimplicity. blogspot.com
Anna- theprincessdiaries-daughters.blogspot .com
delete spaces!
This is all I have so far!

4 comments:

Lori said...

I am giggling like a little girl! Woo Hoo! I've been tagged...what do I do now??? Help!!
Lori

Laura L. said...

Hi. I enjoyed your 7 things. It's always interesting to learn more about friends.
I don't love the grocery store too much myself. It seems to get worse as time goes by. I still go, but it seems that I enjoy it less and less. Maybe enjoy shouldn't even be in that sentence. :)

Mom Of Many said...

Thank you Jean for tagging me! While you were tagging me, I had been tagged by Sally and so I was tagging you - Ha! It's all on my blog...you are the girl of the hour - two tags!! xx

Our China Starfish said...

I couldn't find your email address anywhere...I haven't had time to update my blog as much as I'd like...if you have any specific questions, I'm happy to answer. Tessa was in an orphanage her whole life also- I think they come home much different then those who were in foster families. gjmlogue@yahoo.com Jennifer