Saturday, October 11, 2008

Peak Season for Fall Colors!









Okay- I love having 3 blogs and one journal but I may drive myself crazy trying to update them all! Plus there is a lot of repetition going on...

I have heard of other families saying this and it is now true with our family. With many of our experiences and outings other family members are saying " so will you be blogging about this too?" You betcha- it's all blog material! A joyful beautiful fall day, a walk in a state park, peak season for fall colors and on top of that, an adorable 2 yr old. I think it is time for some great pics!!

5 comments:

Mom Of Many said...

I love all the colors that your trees turn. Here, brilliant yellow/gold is the color. When we see a Maple we all get excited, as there are not many...Beautiful pics!

Lori said...

Great pics!! And just think...this time next year you will have another beautiful face in them! Yippee!

Laura L. said...

Hi Jean,
Beautiful photos! I'm glad you guys took advantage of the beautiful weather and went outside.
I know I feel this urgent need to get out and enjoy it while we can too. :)

Laura L. said...

Hi Jean,
I've tagged you. Stop by my blog if you'd like to play. Let me know if you have any questions.

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I found your blog via Laura (Joyful Family) and wanted to pop in and say hi!

Beautiful photos!