Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Thanksgiving Thursday!

1. I am so thankful to god who happens to be in China with me right now!

2. I am thankful for our daughter Katie - who is taking this adventure with me. She is a great support and a lot of fun!

3. I am thankful for this incredible little girl who is now our daughter! God Bless you Sarah!

4. I am thankful for american food - I can hardly wait to enjoy you again!

5. I am thankful for fans! It is November in China and our room is soooo hot. Our guide was able to get us a fan! Thank you Nancy!!

6. I am thankful for my husband who is handling everything at home! I miss you honey!

7. I am thankful that we will get to go to Guangzhou on Saturday!!

8. I am thankful that little girls and big girls fall asleep so their Momma can have some time on the computer!

9. I am thankful for all the encouraging words we have received and all the people praying for us during our adoption journey. Thank you very much and thank you Jesus!


Mom Of Many said...

I am so thankful that Sarah is now with her forever mommy!! Yippee Jesus! How faithful God is! And I am thankful that God will continue to answer our prayers as she adjusts to life with a mommy and daddy who really care about her - God is so wonderful as He works behind the scenes on your/her behalf! Praying from California!

Jason and Shari Miner said...

Wow, your journey to me site brings tears to ones eyes. You are definitely bringing the love of Jesus into this little girls life!!! Sounds like today was the beginning of God breaking some thresholds and starting a new work in Sarah's life. Can't imagine what she is going through, will continue to pray for your beautiful family!!!