1. I am thankful for the Chinese government that allows us to adopt their children that do not have homes or families to call their own.
2. I am thankful for garage heaters that soften the winter chill in Minnesota.
3. I am thankful for blue jeans because I wear then a lot!
4. I am thankful for that delicious chocolate cake that we get- we will be having another one tomorrow for Jim (52 yrs) and Matt's (25 yrs) birthday. Mmmmm good!
5. I am thankful for my cozy bed! I just love going to sleep at night! But, I am not so fond of getting up in the morning.
6. I am thankful for God's comfort and grace. I know he will be with us every step of the way in China.
7. I am thankful for water! Especially in a big glass with ice! It is so refreshing, thirst quenching and doesn't ruin appetites or the taste of the food you are eating! In China , I will be thankful for bottled water!
8. I am thankful for a precious little 2 1/2 yr old girl, that runs around our house and is the cutest thing this family has ever seen!
9. I am thankful for Saturday evening church!
I am off to bed before this turns into a Sunday post! More packing and preparing tomorrow!