Saturday, January 17, 2009

27 years together!

Jim and I celebrated our 27th wedding anniversary yesterday! It was been a wonderful adventure being married to my dear hubby! When I think of all we have done in those years together-I have to say thank you Jesus! We have had so many great times and a few challenges- we have learned so much in this time. God has been so faithful and loving and has been with us every step of the way! I am so grateful to him! Our prayers are for another 27 years together- that would be so cool! 

While we were in Florida we kind of celebrated our anniversary - with our girls of course!! We knew once we got home daily life would kick in and the idea of a date was just a dream. So we made the best of it and celebrate throughout the whole week! Hubby brought me a dozen roses! They are absolutely beautiful! Last night we spent a quiet evening at home visiting (with the girls crawling all over us) and after they went to bed. That is actually my favorite thing to do! So many blessing, so much to be thankful for- God is so good!


Mom Of Many said...

Jean and Jim,
I am so proud of you two for celebrating 27 years together!! Yippee Jesus!!

So many today only have 27 years CUMULATIVELY (!), but you guys have only had each other - that's so awesome!

What a wonderful legacy to leave your children...

And I am also so proud of you for bringing more home instead of kickin' back - you guys are such an encouragement to the world - and in our book - you two absolutely ROCK!!

I pray that one day I can hug your neck in person!

Much love, Dw and Linny xoxo

Laura L. said...

Congratulations and happy anniversary. Your celebration sounds sweet!
A joy to see you a bit yesterday.

Lori said...

Happy Anniversary Jean and Jim!! Wow, 27 years is amazing and what a shining example you are of what God's plan is for a marriage and family. In a "ME" centered world, you are living CHRIST focused lives. YIPPEE JESUS!

Love you,

Sally- That Girl! said...


What a remarkable accomplishment! My grandparents were married for 67 years and were more in love in year 67 than ever before. They were adorable, in fact their last name was Bryson! Neat way for me to remember them on a daily basis!

You and Jim look so happy together and cute as can be!!!!

Katielee said...

woops! i knew youre anniversary was sometime around now.. but happy belated anniversary :) love you!

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary!
You two are such a stunning couple!
Here's to another 27 years!!