Monday, January 5, 2009

Childrens' Museum!

What a bore I have been- I am so sorry bloggy friends! I have been keeping up with "Journey to Me" entries but I have let my blogs go a bit too long. 

Johnny, Sarah, Anna and I went to the children's museum. It was a bit crowded but the kids did great. Sarah does better in a crowd when we don't know the other people, that way we just focus on each other. Half way through we went to McDonalds to eat- Sarah loves chix nuggets and fries with catsup- sad to say, that makes me very happy!  We went back and played more and then it was straight to the DR office. I could see that Johnny was fading fast. Turns out he had pneumonia- poor guy. We got antibiotics and then we were homeward bound! 

It has been brought to my attention that we talk like 2 yr olds at our house! I think it is because we are trying to teach Sarah english. She is doing so good  but at some point we are going to have to talk like... maybe 8 yr olds!


Lynsay said...

I have loved keeping up on JTM!! Wow! I just love your pix and all the stories!!

The two girls were just quite frankly a miracle, there is no other way to describe it. An exception was made because one child is very, very sick. I don't know that it would happen again that way or not.

(it is freezing here too....we just don't have any snow!)

Have a blessed and joy filled New Year!

Lori said...

Don't worry...your lack of blogging is justified with all you have going on. Your loyal followers are here waiting patiently. :) As long as you are reporting something to us we don't care where it comes from...JTM is just fine..keep up the good work!

Looks like all is well with Sarah...I'm just amazed at how she is fitting into your family. God is amazing & His planning is perfect.

Mom Of Many said...

So glad you are 'back' with your blogging...come on girlfriend - your fans have been waiting!

Poor Johnny! Tell him we will be praying for him. Our Autumn has had pneumonia twice - not so fun! She had to be hospitalized both times...

momof4jones said...

I just found your blog and enjoyed reading about your family. We are just now in the paper chase of our adoption from China. We are still trying to decide about the age God wants us to adopt and are really looking at an older child. I would love to know the ages of your girls when you adopted them. How on earth do you find the time to work on 3 different blogs. I am having a hard time with one, but I love it!

God Bless your family!