Thursday, January 8, 2009

Family Dinner






Usually when someone says family dinner one would think that the mother is busy cooking in the kitchen preparing the feast, she is setting a lovely table and the family is visiting and happily waiting for the meal to me served... NOT... hey, this is 2009, times have changed and thank goodness! Jim and I took the kids out to a sushi restaurant. We all sat at a big table where they cook in front of you. It was wonderful for everyone, including the mother!! It was a nice celebration with everyone there- what a treat!! Thank you, Jesus!


3 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my gosh, what great pictures!!! What a gorgeous family you guys are.

And now I'm hungry looking at your dinner photos!!

Lori

Sally- That Girl! said...

Oh I am so glad you posting on your blogs now. They are so much more fun to go to than JTM! I love getting up in the morning with a cup of coffee reading all my fun and cozy blogs! Love seeing pictures of Sarah at home! She is so pretty as are all your girls. I just have a special place for Sarah since being in China together!

Take care!

Mom Of Many said...

Love the pictures - you are one BIG family!! Yippee Jesus!!