I love thankful Thursdays!! There is so much to be thankful for and it is a good reminder to be thankful!
1. I am thankful for our Home. I love home! It is a place where you can take a deep breath and relax. It is warm and cozy and comforting! Thank you Jesus.
2. I am thankful that the Saunders family are in their rental home. It is not their precious log cabin but it is a home- where they will find comfort and make memories- for this period of time in their lives. Thank you, Jesus.
3. I am thankful for fellow bloggers that praise our Lord Jesus! They are inspiring and they have a gift- I love their blogs!
4. I am thankful for planes that can get us from one place to another, fast! We used to drive everywhere- and that was so much fun but for this time in my life- I am enjoying planes (my knees like planes better!)
5. I am thankful for weather- it makes each day interesting! In the cold weather you can start a fire and be cozy or bundle up and go outside! In the warm weather I feel more alive and active! I tell the girls the sun makes me smile- and it does, wherever we are!
6. I am thankful for sleeping children! It warms my heart to peek in on them and see them sound asleep and it gives me a little break!
7. I am still very thankful for garage heaters!!
8. I am thankful for people that write good books for us to read to our children. AND good books to inspire us (parents) to read to our children!
9. I am thankful for people who care for the orphans all over the world. I am thankful for families who adopt the orphans. Everyone needs a family, everyone needs love, everyone needs Jesus!
10. I am NOT thankful for socks that fall down... doesn't that just drive you crazy!! It drives me crazy- all I can think about is with every step how my sock is getting lower and lower until finally it is bunched up around my ankle. It just happened to me today. Of course the minute I can home I changed my socks!
Have a wonderful, blessed Thankful Thursday!!