There is so much to be thankful for-
1. Sarah has been home 2 months and I am so thankful for her joining our family! She is such a wonderful addition and we all love her so much! She continues to make great progress!
2. Anna had her yearly appt with the cleft team. She is making wonderful progress- especially with speech! She is in the 10% in ht and wt- because of that some of her surgeries may have to wait until she get a little bigger. I am thankful for awesome Doctors and a whole team of Dr's that follow her each year!!
3. While at the appt for Anna they told me she had an ear infection. I thought she had been pretty grumpy and had quite the runny nose but she always sleeps so good- I was surprised! I am thankful for antibiotics! I now have my happy little girl back!
4. I am thankful for my wonderful new friend and babysitter Karen! The girls love her! They always have so much fun when she comes over on Wednesdays! I hs Sarah for 1.5 hours while Karen is with Anna and then run errands while both the kids are with Karen- it gives me a chance to get a few things done and a little break!
5. I am thankful for invisible fences that keep our doggies safe! The batteries ran out on the collars and Mia ran away last weekend. We got her back by calling the local police- thank goodness the family that found her reported it to the police!
6. I may have already said this one but it deserves more recognition- I am thankful for garage heaters!! In Minnesota it is a must! It just helps take the bite out of winter.
7. I am thankful for those few warm days in the winter when it is actually fun to be outside! Okay, it's always fun for the kids but it needs to be warmer to be fun for the adults!
8. I am thankful that God hears our prayers and he is their to guide us!
Here are some random pics of our outing last weekend!