Thursday, May 28, 2009

Beware of Dog!


We have a new member of the family. She is protecting our turf while her mother... Katie... travels. Yes, I said travels. I have kept it from you dear friends- I'm already so jealous I thought it would be just too much for all of you and I'd lose a few bloggy friends if you heard where she was going. 

Okay, okay you twisted my arm- she went to Switzerland (I don't even know how to spell it). 

from Switzerland she went to Amsterdam, Germany, France and then Italy. 
and what did I get... I got her dog...

I was left with instruction to get the dog bathed and groomed but I rather like the dread locks look, don't you think?

Her name is Penny and she is enjoying her time with her cousins Missy and Mia.

Just so you know- I have only been in the USA and China- that's it... 

Somethings gotta change...

5 comments:

Sue said...

I am very envious of Kate....I would love to travel again.....But China has been the best so far of all the places I have been to....

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

that is one cute puppy!

Lea
xo

Lori said...

Well...you were kind enough to take Katie to China...she should have returned the favor and taken you to Switzerland, don't you think?

Cute dog...I say stay with the dreadlocks. :)

Miss M said...

hahahha... I think I almost started crying I was laughing so hard! Man, ma, I didn't know you wanted to come. We could have left Penny with Matt and you could have came!! (PS Penny DOES need a haircut, but I'm glad to see she is doing well :)) Love you!

Laura L. said...

What a cutie Miss Penny is. Have fun with her.
Now Katie will have to take care of your little ones while you go out for a couple of dates. :)