Friday, May 29, 2009

Bursting at the Seams (with excitement)!

Oh, I am so bad. I cannot keep a secret especially when it is this exciting BUT I CAN'T tell you about it either. Not yet, it's not the right time, I need to wait until it is official. When it is official I will be shouting from the mountain tops! Right now we have a few hurdles to get past and a bit of homework to do.

FYI- I think it is pretty cool that God heard our prayers when we fasted. He gave us answers- they surprised me, I wasn't expecting them so quickly and the feeling of certainty that came with it. Have I told you how cool our God is! The prayers of our group continue- we kind of shared something special. I am eager to follow along and see God work in all our lives! Hey gang, please keep us all updated!

Okay back to the secret that I can't tell you. It may involve beautiful brown asian eyes? It may have something to do with an incredible smile that you can't seem to forget- but again I am not telling you anything. Not a word from me, my lips are sealed!

If you get a chance please include us in your prayers- like I said there are a few obstacles, a few bumps in the road but nothing that our awesome mountain moving God cannot handle!!

For adorable pics of a fun FCC outing please visit "the princess diaries"

8 comments:

Lori said...

Oh I'm so excited!! Yippee!!!! Please share as soon as you can!

julie said...

I'm so happy for you! I'll keep you in my prayers.

Mandi said...

Ooooh, I can't wait to hear your news. I will definitely be praying for you and that everything works out.

Mandi

David and Sarah said...

Oh, wow! I'll be praying for you.
Blessings,
Sarah

Sue said...

yipee skippy...can't wait to hear more about her...

Mom Of Many said...

So are you the kind that tells what a birthday present is just before you give it to someone?

You are so funny!! I am tickled for you and thrilled that answers have been coming!!

Praying for continued favor! xo

Karen said...

Thrilled you have great news to share and can't wait to get the details!!:-)

Jennifer O'Cain said...

So excited, can't wait to hear the news!