Monday, May 25, 2009

Fasting Date

I am planning to fast on this Wednesday, May 27th. Anyone who is interested is welcome to join me- I hope to share the experience with a couple other people! Lori, Chasity and Lila have said they are interested- that would be awesome! Thank you so much! Shonni is also interested but she will be on her way to Uganda for a mission trip with her oldest daughter- how wonderful!! I am so excited to hear about it!!

Here is my e-mail- please send me your desired prayers and I will share mine with you and the prayers of others that join us. How awesome to have this be a group effort. I am planning to fast for 2 meals- BKF and lunch. I am planning to end it at about 2:00. Maybe next time I will challenge myself for a longer period of time.

On another note- isn't this the cutest little flower shop you have ever seen. I just had to stop and take a picture to share it with you!  


Lori said...

Yes, that's a darling flower shop. I thought maybe you googled images and found it. Cute!

Ok, Wednesday day it is. I'm soooo with you!

I'm getting ready to respond to your email from earlier! I haven't forgot about it. But wow, you have had a lot of stuff thrown at you this week. I've been praying all day for you.

Talk to ya soon.

Miss Lila in Atlanta said...

Afternoon Jean dear,
Wednesday is the day then! I'll be with you and the others, fasting and praying for you and them. I need prayers for my youngest daughter, Carrie. She is recently divorced after 13 years of marriage and both of them serving as missionaries for 10 years. Needless to say, the family is in shock and turmoil. Let's pray Satan doesn't win this one!

Agape Love to You All,

Miss Lila in Atlanta

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

that is the cutest store front. Have a great day. Your BLOG is awesome.


Terry said...

Love that flower shop picture, cute. I have already eaten today...quite a bit in fact. If I had only read this post yesterday. I do plan on fasting soon. Much to pray for!