Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Anybody recognize these people?


 You will never guess who my little Katie just met!! SHE MET LINN, DWIGHT AND LIBERTY!! YAhoooo!! 
They are in Iowa City for Isaiah's surgery. He was actually having his surgery when Katie caught up with them! She was a little nervous- she was meeting her mothers bloggy friend! 

She said, "Now Mom, Do you actually know them? I mean like, am I going to go up to them and say hello and are they going to say I don't know her and who are you?"

I told her  "I know them, don't worry! "

She called me right after and said "They are so nice, warm and friendly!!" I already knew that but it is so cool that she got to meet them! I guess Dwight is planning to start a 12 step program for us addicted bloggers! Can I bring my computer?

Thank you Linn, Dwight and Liberty for being so kind to my daughter!!
Prayers for Isaiah!

9 comments:

Lori said...

Wowie, wowie!!!! That is so cool!!! I'm so glad they got to meet! Golly I love our little bloggy world!

Mom to my China Posse said...

I do , I do!!!!!! How cool!

Sally- That Girl! said...

How fun is that!!!! Both Linn and katie have been on my mind today too. Katie since reading about her story and Linn because of Isaiah.

And to think we get to meet again on Sunday!!! I am so excited I can't stand it! Truly you are making my journey to St Louis so much better!! Our three hour layover I am going to wish was longer now!

Sue Mom of Two said...

How cool is that!!!! I've been following Linnie's blog ever since they brought Isaiah home and have been thinking about their family today. Sounds like Isaiah is doing ok after his surgery. Such wonderful news that they might be able to help his hands as well!

Shonni said...

That is so wonderful...what a special thing to happen!

Holly said...

Hi there! We've connected a bit before, but I don't know if you remember me. I think it is so cool that Katie got to meet Linn! Like Lori said up there, Blog world is so fun!

Karen said...

How fun. I live on the wrong side of the country:-) Can't wait to finally get to meet up with you guys.

Pray Katie is doing well.

Lori said...

Poor Katie has gone to the extreme lately to make it on your blog! Tell her she doesn't have to do all that to compete with her sisters to be the focus of a blog post. :)

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

this is such a nice story.

Lea
xo