Friday, June 26, 2009

Inn Kahoots!


We live in a suburb not too far from a couple cute little towns. When I take Sarah to swimming lessons we go on the back roads and I drive by this little biker bar named "Inn Kahoots". They have this sign up all year round. I can't help but chuckle everytime I pass by it!

Do you get it? Free Beer Tomorrow- tomorrow never comes- it's always free beer tomorrow! I think it is so funny!!

Now I need your advice, wisdom or thoughts on this issue - so please go over to the Princess Diaries and make a comment! I'd like to be "Inn Kahoots" with you on this issue!

6 comments:

Lori said...

That's sooo funny! And I think it's even funnier that you felt you needed to explain it to us! :)

Meet ya there 'tomorrow'!!

Pam said...

Too funny!

That sign reminds me of when our Will was a little guy. The restaurant chain, Joe's Crab Shack, has "Free Crab Tomorrow" written on the outside of their building. We would drive by one that is near us every once in a while, and Will would always ask if we could eat dinner there tomorrow. We still tease him about that whenever we drive by!

Sally- That Girl! said...

I love it that you make us blog hop. Here I go!!!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

that is too funny!

Lea
xo

Jboo said...

Cute sign -- very clever!

Janet

Chasity said...

Oh, way to funny! I so got it and thankful, enjoyed it thoroughly. I can see why you drive by each week.