Saturday, June 6, 2009

Just to Update Y'all

 We are in the beginning stages of adopting (biological) sibling girls from China. I can't give out much information because we are so early in the process. In fact I wasn't going to share it for awhile but we ran into a snag early on and so needed your prayers for this to be cleared up. Thank you again and again for your prayers. Truly, anytime bureaucracy moves quickly you know God has his hands in the situation.  It was pretty cool because the city attorney was as excited and supportive as our attorney. They want us to bring the girls in to meet them after they come home! After we received the referral we requested additional information from Ch*na. It took 4-5 weeks for it to slowly trickle in but they were very generous- we got 20 pictures, 7 mini videos and answers to our questions. WOW- jackpot!!  Needless to say we are head over heels in love with these two and can hardly wait to get movin on bringing them home! Thank you Jesus!

Hopefully soon, I will be able to share more information and pictures!

12 comments:

Lizzyf1 said...

that is so awesome!!!! How lucky you are to get this information and I bet you can't stop looking at the pictures and videos!

can't wait to meet them and to see their pictures!
Love
Liz

Sally- That Girl! said...

Is it possible that I am almost as excited as you are?!?!?! They are sweet and the perfect fir for your family.

Depending on what happens with Mr. B here soon, we probably won't be that far behind you!

Lori said...

I'm super stoked about this too! And you are RIGHT....God's fingerprints were all over this situation. What the enemy set out to ruin, GOD in His MIGHTINESS set straight. Golly, He's so cool!

Faye Verquer said...

How exciting! How old are they? Do you have names picked out?
We will continue our prayers for your wonderful family.

Mandi said...

Oh, I cannot wait for more info on your new daughters. I am so happy that everything turned out well for you all. God is so good..

Mandi

Sooner Girl said...

Jean, I have been following your blogs since you adopted Sarah. I am so excited for your family! It will be exciting to follow your journey to your two new daughters!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

wow, I admire you courage and love bring these girls home. I can't wait to hear more.

Lea
xo

The Heald Family said...

I can't wait to hear all about them
cathy

David and Sarah said...

That is so wonderful! What fun to get the pictures and vidoes, etc.

Blessings to you,
Sarah

Laura L. said...

Very cool! I didn't know you'd received all of those photos, etc. I'd like to see their cute faces. :)
It's wonderful how things are working out with God's help.

Jennifer O'Cain said...

I am so excited for you and can't wait to follow this new journey!

Mom to my China Posse said...

Tell me more! I am so excited for you. How old are the girls?