Thursday, October 22, 2009

Please pray!

Our son Mark is home for his fingerprints. They will be done early tomorrow morning... I hope... We have misplaced his appt card. We do have the I797 notification but not the appt card. Please pray that USC*S will accept that and we can continue on with our approval process.


Thank you so much!
God bless!

UPDATE-  They were able to pull up our appt card through the other information we had! Mark is being fingerprinted now!! Thank you Jesus!  Thank you for your prayers!!


TanyaLea said...

Prayers are going up right now!! NO more 'hiccups' in the process!

Keep us posted!!

Lori said...

I'll be praying!

Adeye said...

Sorry--I was too late to pray. But I see the Father handled it perfectly. PTL!

American History said...

your prayer request touched us.
We are praying for you.
We found this site helpful Check it; maybe it gives you a relief.
God bless you