Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

No lie- Anna actually did color the one on the left! By herself! I had no idea she could stay in the lines so well! Maybe she'll be an artist! Sarah did a lovely job on hers, too!

Love the little handprints! Such treasures!!

God is so good and we are so grateful to him for this past year!

I am so thankful that our sweet Sarah has been home for one full year now and has adjusted so well. She seems to love having a family and love being loved!

I am so grateful that all of our family will be together today and that we are invited over to my brother and sister in laws home for the Thanksgiving meal! We are a large crew so it is so very thoughtful of them!

I am so grateful for our daughters in China. We can hardly wait to bring them home and love them!

I am so thankful for the hearts of our older children. They love their younger siblings and love having them in our family. I am thankful their hearts are big enough to handle our passion for God's tiny treasures. We do seem to continuously ask more of them- sometimes they are eager and other times they are reluctant but in the end they come around!

I am so thankful for our bible study, I can easy fall into a spiritually stagnant state but when studying the bible it helps me to grow in God's word. I also enjoy the support from the other women and love reading their insights. It is so cool that a bible study can be done on line nowadays! I don't know how I could do it otherwise especially with homeschooling pre- k and 3rd grade.

I am thankful for friends both bloggy and the ones I can see! They bring smiles to my face and laughter to my heart!

I am thankful for this day to able to reflect on God's gifts. Thank you Jesus!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!


Lori said...

Ok seriously, Anna did an amazing job on that turkey picture! Lucy thinks coloring is a speed test and would rather whip through 20 pages with one color than take the time to stay in any stinkin' lines! Ha!!

Adeye said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, friend.

Hope you had a blessed day.

quilt-n-mama said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your day was wonderful and thanks for sharing your "thankful" list! We are so blessed!