Saturday, November 28, 2009


We've hit a roadblock in math so we are bringing in a new teacher! Daddy!
Sarah struggles with memorizing her math facts

We ordered playsilks from Shonni at Nations around our Table- they are absolutely beautiful and the girls love them! It is part of a fundraiser to bring their son Keeshawn home from Ethiopia!! I would highly recommend them! They just came in the mail yesterday and the girls had them on immediately!

They would be a wonderful Christmas gift or birthday gift! It's already to late for me- I opened them before I realized who was in the room! They were instantly scooped out of my hands!


Lori said...

Wow, what a great gift idea!! And the girls look like they are having a blast. But honestly, all I can focus on in this post is how stinkin' clean your windows are, even with the light shining through. Sigh. Please tell me someone cleans them for you...because if you have the energy for all those kids AND you clean your own windows, I give up.

Love you, sweet friend!!

Adeye said...

Hahahah, Lori--I noticed the CLEAN windows too :):)

Shonni is so amazing. That girl is seriously talented. Can't wait for her to post pics :)

Hope you're having a blessed weekend, friend.

Hezra said...

Hee hee yes I noticed clean windows and clean floors darnit. I keep seeing bits of paper and crayons EVERYWHERE on mine! I try to take pictures and think, oh sheesh lets move here the ____ is in the background. Then we move, only to realize there is a laundry basket there... etc. And windows. ohhhh, they are sad sad sad. I love the silks I will have to check them out. Thank you for sharing and your home is really lovely. AND in case I forgot to mention, you have adorable girlies!!!! btw I am so enlisting the hubster here on the math facts too!! Thanks for the idea!

Melissa G. said...

I read Shonni's blog too and am SOO excited to meet their new little guy! (through the blog of course! =)
You have a beautiful family!