Sunday, January 10, 2010

The votes are in...


It was unanimous- all four girls will be sharing a room! Sarah and Anna are very happy about it!! We will be ordering 2 sets of bunk beds in February and hopefully the big bros will help us set them up! They are adorable and we are excited to get the room ready! We are having Sarah and Emma on the top and Ellie and Anna on the bottom! This company actually has full size bunk beds- they are pretty cool but Sarah is opting out of sharing one with Anna. If you've ever slept with Anna you would understand she is a kicker and a roller! We are going to assume that Emma and Ellie will sleep in the same twin bed in the beginning because I think that is what they are doing now in China. We are thinking that when they are ready to split into their own bunk they can get their ears pierced! It seems like our other two we ready to make a change after being home 3-4 months.

You all were so right on with what you said! Your comments were so helpful. I think this will really facilitate bonding between all the girls. We have a playroom downstairs, a bonus room for school and a family room so I think the girls will have plenty of places to hang out! I really appreciate your comments and I think with this crew Hubby and I will need to get a good night sleep. So having the girls together will accomplish that sooner rather than later!

The extra bedroom? Hmmmm? Well if you have been reading my blog you must kind of know me- so just use your imagination as to how we may use it! ;-D

BTW- we got the bunk bed ideas from Emily's blog! They are putting their two little cuties in the same room!

Thank you so much for your help!! This is an insightful group!!


12 comments:

Karen said...

Love the bunk beds!

Hmmm.... I've seen a few little boys that might squeeze into your soon to be vacant room. You'd have to go back at least twice so they wouldn't be alone in there:-)

Pam said...

Gotta love those bunk beds! :)

And I have no doubt that you will be putting that extra room to VERY good use!

quilt-n-mama said...

I love the bunk beds. We are actually bunk bed shopping too! When we move to the new (old remodeled) house, we will have a boys room with bunkbeds and a girls room with bunkbeds!
Blessings,
Gayly

David and Sarah said...

I love the bunk beds! Our three girls share a room and they love it!

Blessings,
Sarah

Karin said...

Those are beautiful beds! Our four oldest girls sleep in the same room and they love it (most of the time!). Want some help looking for a little someone (or two) to fill up that empty bedroom? That way, you know, I could still look at waiting lists for a purpose. hee...

Mom to my China Posse said...

Even though we have two bedrooms between the 5 girls I often find them all in one bedroom so I think its a great idea. Bunk beds rock!

Jboo said...

Sounds like a great idea! Those bunk beds are adorable! I think you're going to be hearing a lot of giggling from that room full of girls!

Have a great week!

Janet

Mary Kate said...

I love the beds!!! The girls are going to have some memorable moments in that room!!!
Mary Kate

Sue said...

Cute beds....I think it was a great choice...
Can't wait to see how it all turns out

TanyaLea said...

Can't wait to see the finished product!!...I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of girly giggles coming from that room! ;) Great choice!

I'm starting on Khloe's room this week! I can hardly wait!!!! I will certainly post pics when it's done.

Have a blessed week! <><

Hugs,
Tanya

Hezra said...

ahhhh, a room that has no specified use yet? All for me? that is like a dream come true.... lol Enjoy, my friend. enjoy!

Our China Starfish said...

Way cute!!! I wish my little ones (at least one of them!) would stop having crazy sleep issues so I could consider a cute bunk like yours!!!