Thursday, March 11, 2010

Asking for prayers!

Please pray for our son, Matt. He was in a skiing accident 2 weeks ago. He rested for a week and then went back to work but was unable to stay for more than a few hours. He nearly fainted from the pain and had to go home. The pain is unmanageable with out major medication. They are wondering if maybe he may have a herniated a disk. He has not had an MRI yet but needs one, NOW.

His job requires him to sit at a computer much of the day and it is nearly impossible for him to do that.

Please pray-
That he will get the necessary test done to find out if more is going on. ( he is 26 we cannot do it for him, he needs to do it)
That the Lord will heal him. That the Lord will hear our prayers and that Matt will be touched by the Lord through this situation and answered prayer.
That very soon he will be able to stop taking the strong pain medication.
That he will be able to return to work in some capacity and that his employers will continue to be understanding of his situation.

Thank you so much for your kindness and prayers! They mean the world to us!
God Bless,
Jean

20 comments:

David and Sarah said...

Jean,

I'll be praying.

Blessings,
Sarah

Adeye said...

Oh poor guy--that sounds so miserable. Nasty! Standing with you and trusting for COMPLETE healing, my friend.

Laura L. said...

I'm sorry to hear that he's still having such problems. Yes, I will pray for him. Let us know how he's doing.

TanyaLea said...

Oh Jean,

I am so sorry to hear that Matt is still suffering so greatly from the pain. We will most definitely be lifting him up and praying for a miracle of healing!

Keep us posted.

Hugs,
Tanya

nikimac said...

Praying for healing.

Nicole

Mandi said...

You can count on prayers from me. Poor guy. Keep us posted.

Mandi

Lori said...

Wow, that sounds awful. Yes, for sure I'll be praying!

Love for Lilly Yin said...

Prayers for your boy. The same thing happened ( well not the skiing part) to my hubby a month before we were scheduled to leave for China. He had two of the back injections done, but the DR. said he doubted it would work, urged him no to go to China, and told him he WOULD be having surgery as soon as we were back for the herniated disk. Everyone joined us in prayer and he was completely HEALED! The DR. couldn't explain it! : )Prayers for a complete healing of your boy too! It is possible! I think we very often do not give credit for real life miracles!

Sue said...

So sorry to hear Matt isn't feeling well and I will pray that he goes in to get to the bottom of it.

Jboo said...

Oh my -- the poor guy! Praying for him now! Take care.

Janet

Karen said...

Praying for your son.

Are These Kids All Yours? said...

PRAYING!!!!

Shonni said...

I am sooo sorry and will be praying for him!!

Karin said...

I am so sorry. I will pray right now.

Christine said...

I am sorry. Prayers...

Sophie said...

Praying for healing for Matt. Herniated disks are so painful I've gone through that twice.

Janet and Kevin said...

Praying.

hugs,
Janet and gang

Sally- That Girl! said...

You know I am one of your prayer warriors and off to pray I am!!!

living4him5 said...

Praying Jean!!

~Amy <><

tinacd said...

Praying for Matt. I've been dealing with the same thing for almost 5 years, and I know that it's no fun!