Monday, March 15, 2010

It's Here!

I am officially a Mommy to 9 children, although 2 are not home with us, yet. We got our LOA today! It is signed and will be sent out this week- thank you Jesus!! It is so nice to have our agency right down the street! As soon as we found out the good news we zipped right over there!

Our agency has estimated that we will get TA in 2 months and then travel 3 weeks after that! Which puts us in the beginning of June which is perfect for my travel companion- Katie. She is teaching and will be done on June 9th! Guess what day we are hoping to leave? You got it- June 9th! I can't believe it is actually time to plan our trip to China to get our girls! Yippee Jesus!!

It feels like spring is here in MN! The last 2 days have been beautiful! In the sixty's partly sunny and the smell of spring in the air. The only snow around are a few filthy leftover snow banks on a few corners! I don't want to get my hopes up though because we usually have plenty of snow in the month of March.

Dear Friends, I want to thank you for your prayers for Matt! They are doing the trick! We saw Matt on Sunday eve and talked to him today. He is doing good, the pain is not as bad and he is having an attitude change! In other words thinking positively about healing instead of worrying what may be wrong! We are so grateful for your prayers!

Happy Birthday to our Billy! Today he is 22 yrs old! I am hoping to post a few pics from our party last night! It feels so good to have children that age and to have the little ones! I feel blessed beyond belief!

Celebrating in MN!!


Stefanie said...

What blessed news!!!!!!!
C'mon June :)

Lori said...

YIPEEEEEE!!! That is super great news! I'm wondering if Sally got hers today too! That would be too cool if you two traveled at the same time again!

I'm so happy for you!!!!

**Oh and I noticed you hit 100 followers! Yay!! Lots of fun things happening at your house!

Adeye said...

Yayeeee------simply the BEST news to brighten up my day!

So thrilled for you, friend.

Serving the King said...

So much to celebrate!!! Congratulations!!!!

Are These Kids All Yours? said...

AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praying it won't be too long until you bring your sweeties home!!!
We will continue praying for Matt.

Happy Birthday Billy

Sophie said...

Yipee Yipee Yahoo!!!
So happy for you, now I just need 3 more to catch up to you.
Praying the time goes quickly for you.

Kim said...

Praising the Lord! Two more precious little ones will be coming home soon.
Praises that Mark is feeling better... we will continue to pray for total healing.
KimS(five chili peppers)

Sally- That Girl! said...

Over the top happy for you!!!! Traveling with ya sista!!! Someone with our agency did get their LOA today but they were DTC 14 months ago and switched to special needs.

Glad Matt is feeling better!

What a great day for you!!!!!

Mary Kate said...

We are so excited for you!!!!!
Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate!!!!!!

Mary Kate Keffeler

McNew Family said...

Double good news - Matt feeling better AND your LOA for your girlies! Hooooooraaaaaaayyyyy!!!!


Joan said...

That is wonderful news! I am so happy for your whole family. I can't wait to read the updates.


TanyaLea said...

Praising God with you...right here in MN!! :) YAY!!!!!!!! Oh happy day! I know you have been waiting and waiting and waiting.... But it sounds like it's all in God's perfect timing! Come on JUNE!!! :)

Glad to here Matt's spirits are up and that he is making improvements. I was thinking of him over the weekend. God bless!


From the Erben Gang..... said...

great news! (I was checking daily!)

Karen said...

Woooooohooooo....celebrating for you here in Virginia!!! Praying your USCIS steps fly by and your TA arrives before you know it.

Chris said...

Yaaay! How many days was it?
can't wait till we can announce that!

Karin said...

Hooray!!!! What great news! Travel in June will be such a great time of year--not too hot, not freezing cold!

Gretchen said...

Praising Jesus for the wonderful news. I loved this point because at least now you can start planning.

I know that you are extremely happy right now. Get ready..they are coming home!

Janet and Kevin said...

Wonderful, blessed news for your LOA! Whoo - hoo! Great news that Matt is doing better, and happy birthday to Billy!

Can hardly wait for June to roll around for you all!

Janet and gang

Angie said...

Wahoo!!!! One HUGE step closer to your girls!!

Suzette said...

Congratulations! One step closer to bringing them home. What a joy to anticipate. Hope we really get to travel next month!

Sue said...

Totally awesome....I am so happy for you guys....So so Awesome...

Kathy said...

Wooo-hooo!! Awesome news!
Two more little ones soon to
be home! Thank you Jesus!

Glad to hear Matt is improving.

Happy Birthday to Billy!

Lisa said...

Congratulations on your LOA!! I've been following your blog as I get ready to travel to China for my 12-year-old daughter. I'm hoping to be in China in May!

The Heald Family said...

I love seeing the new pictures of the girls:0
Praying Matt recovers soon!
love you.....cathy

Candice said...

I checked your blog yesterday, and wasn't going to today, but I just had this feeling that if I did it would be good news. YAY! it was great news! congratulations!

Laura L. said...

A very BIG YAY, coming from over here. I'm very happy for you guys. Can't imagine the excitement and relief you must feel. Congrats.

Love the pictures! You look so happy. Have a great week!

Cindy said...

Thanks for sharing the great news!
Maybe we will meet in China, we hope for travel mid-June also.
Double Happiness to your family!

megadog said...

I have never posted before, but I have been waiting for your to get your LOA. I was so happy to see that it came today. Congratulations! We are at week 4 of waiting for our LID and it's literally killing me!

Craig and Phyllis said...

Congratulations!! Excited to hear the news.

Pam said...

Whooo Hoooo, Jean! Celebrating here in NC with you!!!!!

Nicole A. said...

L-O-A, Y-A-Y!

Yay! Happy for your news and hoping that the timing works out for June 9! It really will be here before you know it!

All the best,
Nicole A. in OH

tinacd said...


Difference2This1 said...

Yeah!!!!! So happy for your LOA...and thankful you have good news about Matt!!!

quilt-n-mama said...

Awesome news! So glad to hear that your LOAs arrived.
Praying for oyu1

Mom Of Many said...

Yippee Jesus!! That is sooooo awesome!! Emma and Ellie are on the brink of the best days of their lives...Thanking the Lord with you...xo