Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Date...

With the kids! Yep, the 4 of us went out to dinner ;-)
ahuh, that's Anna... at the restaurant ;-)
Bet your glad you weren't at the table next to us ;-)

I always choose to sit next to Sarah when we go out to dinner ;-)

Yep, you guessed why! ;-)
Sorry honey! Dinner's should be interesting with Emma and Ellie in the mix! They will probably do fine- it's you know who I'm still a bit concerned about! But, ya know, she loves to sit next to her Daddy! I think they should sit together! What do you think?

Just gotta tell you- we went to church before dinner... and totally forgot Anna's shoes! Being that she is the 7th child and soon we will be able to call her the 9th child, we did not go back for the shoes!
Besides, I have never seen the sign at church that says-
No shoes
No shirts
No service

(Now that is a great pun!)

10 comments:

Sue said...

I think Jim looks handsome with feet coming out the side of him. and bunny ears for you and Sarah are a great accessory. Can't wait to see what Emma and Ellie bring to the table. Love the Pun

Adeye said...

NO SHOES??????? That is TOTALLY something I would have done. As far as my kids are concerned, shoes are meant to be OFF :) We have made many a trip into stores, church etc with at least one child with no shoes on. They just could not be bothered to remember.

Love and hugs, friend.

Angie said...

No shoes? No problem! Anna knew she was walking on holy ground!! BTW, my Laura has those purple flowery pants with a purple sweater...LOVE Gymboree!!

KO said...

Your dinner looks similar to ours, and I too am very strategic about who Dad 'gets' to sit with!

So funny, we went to a concert at church last night, and our son had No Shoes!

Lori said...

Oh my gosh, that is seriously funny!! That pic of Jim and Anna is priceless!!! I think Anna and Lucy as cousins. They are sooo much alike it's uncanny.

No shoes...I love it! And that's definitely something WE would do...except Lucy is obsessed with her shoes so I don't think SHE would forget them. Whew!

K & I went on a date last night too...all by ourselves! We went to our favorite Chinese place (yep, the one we went to with you guys) and the first thing they said to us when we walked in the door was, "Where are all your children??" It was funny.

Mom Of Many said...

Okay, that really made me laugh..and Jim looks so calm as though there is not a kid draped over him feet dangling sitting in a restaurant - a sure sign that Jim is all set to be a dad to MANY....

I am sending you an email right now...xo

David and Sarah said...

hehe...Grace once made it to church in slippers. I didn't even know until about an hour into the service!

Blessings,
Sarah

a Tonggu Momma said...

I wouldn't like sitting next to a pair of feet either. Even if they ARE attached to a cutie.

Pam said...

LOL!!!!!

Mama D.'s Dozen said...

Love the "forgot the shoes". Hey, at least you didn't forget a child. That's next, you know ...

:) :) :)