Monday, April 19, 2010

Plea for Prayer!

Please pray for Baby Luke from MSP! His surgery will be while we are sleeping on Tuesday night. Please remember him especially on Tuesday and Wednesday (pre-op, having surgery and post op). They are hopefully going to do a full heart reconstruction. It is a miracle he is alive right now with the condition his heart is in. Pray for him and for the surgeons, please!

Thank you so much!


My good friend Tanya from Acorns and Cherry Blossoms is having a fundraiser to help them bring home their darling little girl, Khloe! She has great prizes! Please donate and join in on the fun!

Thank you so much!! God Bless You!!

9 comments:

Are These Kids All Yours? said...

PRAYING!!!!!!!!!!! God please cover you sweet baby boy with grace. Cover him in healing and guard the surgeons in every little action during the operation. Give them wisdom that can only come from YOU. Give everyone a peace and understanding for his best! Thank YOU JESUS!!!!

Pam said...

Praying for sweet Luke.

Lori said...

You know I'm praying, sweet friend! He is on my mind constantly!

TanyaLea said...

Oh Jean, I just wrote Luke down on my prayer list again... I will be praying for specifics for him and his family. You are a dear friend to so many of us. Thank you for sharing about Luke.

And thank you also for your generous heart and contribution to bring Khloe home... I was so touched and blessed by your generosity. Thank you sweet friend! I pray that God blesses you abundantly in return! <><

Love and Hugs,
~ Tanya

Karen said...

Praying for precious Luke and all those that love him. Praying for the doctor's hands and a successful operation.

Kathy said...

We are praying! Jaden saw Luke
the other day when I was reading
your first post and asked about
him. So I told her and she has been
praying for him everyday too.

Janet and Kevin said...

Praying for precious Luke.

in Christ,

Janet and gang

living4him5 said...

I'll be praying for sure!

Blessings,
Amy <><

Suzette said...

Fasting and praying today for Luke and Jiliang and many others I know today that are in need of a miraculous healing! Thanks for posting. Listening to Jeremy Camp's song, Healing Hand of God as I pray today!