Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Take 1, Take 2, Take 3, Take 4...

Katie took this pic for us, then immediately said, "Ahhh, we need to do another one."


Being the helpful person I am, I immediately turned to help my hubby with the pose. Being the thoughtful person he is he decided to help me out with my pose!


It is fun being married to this guy! Thank goodness he has a good sense of humor!


There's a lot of work that goes into pictures around here! Katie of course decided to snap away while her parents were helping each other out! Thanks Kate!

10 comments:

Shonni said...

You two look so adorable...how fun!

Lori said...

You two crazy kids!!! What a good-lookin' couple you are!!!

Sophie said...

What a handsome couple you are!

Serving the King said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet!! Love it!

Blogging Friend said...

What a beautiful and loving couple.

Thanks for sharing with us.
You need to blow one up, frame it and hang in your home for your kids to look at. Also give each child a small one to always have with them. You can update them as the years go by. Trust me one day in 50yrs they will cherish these pictures.

Love,
Sheila

Cari said...

that's funny! {you have gorgeous hair, by the way} isn't picture taking so much fun?!

Sally-Girl! said...

You guys are so stinking cute! I bet you are even cuter in China together!!! Can't wait to find out!!!

David and Sarah said...

Great photos! I love that Katie kept taking pictures.

Blessings,
Sarah

Sue said...

You guys are such a stunning couple and I envy your hubby. My hubby dislikes his picture taken and I am sure you know, rarely smiles in them. Kate you are a great photo shooter

Janet and Kevin said...

So sweet! Love the pictures.

Janet and gang