Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fwd: Trying to post through my e-mail!

I am practicing for our China trip! This is one of the things on my list to do. I am hoping that it works!

As you may have suspected a bunch of TA's came in. Ours was not one of them or maybe they just haven't come to our agency yet.

I am thrilled for our friends that have gotten TA. There should be many families traveling to China soon! Which also makes it fun for those at home- I love following the journeys to forever families!! It is so incredible to see families united!

I know ours will be coming pretty soon- but I am praying my brains out for it. I want to make sure it is not lost on someones desk! So I am asking the dear Lord to take special care of it and help it get delivered, soon.

I would be so grateful if you would pray with me!


Janet and Kevin said...

We will definitely pray hard for your TA! So hoping that you could go when Pam and Bill will be there! But then reading their journey RIGHT BEFORE your journey will be so exciting too! It will be the appetizer before your main course!! :)

Janet and gang

living4him5 said...

Praying with you!!!

It's coming!!

Amy <><

Kathy said...

Praying with you!

Lori said...

I was just praying for your TA as I was folding laundry. I'm sure it's not lost on someone's desk...but that's exactly what I would be thinking too if it was me! :) It will be here soon, I'm sure of it!

Serving the King said...

Praying right alongside you friend!!

Pam said...

You KNOW I am praying right along with you, Jean.

Blogging Friend said...

AHHH Jean!
I signed on in hopes that I would see that you guys got your TA. I just have a feeling you are going to get it SOON.
So I am praying that you will get it ASAP! Even Monday or Tuesday of next week would be nice.

I am so sorry you are still waiting.


Sally-Girl! said...

It is coming!! We are a package deal doesn't China know that? They better get used to it!!

Angie said...

Hang on, Jean, it's coming! Praying for a special delivery!

Karen said...

Praying you receive your TA call tomorrow!!
Great job posting to blogger via your email:-)

Sean and Lisa said...

Come on TA, come on! Praying the call comes TOMORROW!!
Can't wait to see the girls in your arms and another beautiful header picture with ALL of you together!