Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Helloooo, out there? Have you seen my TA?



It must be lost because it is not finding it's way to me. Just wondering where they may have put it? It will be 4 weeks tomorrow, 4 long painful weeks since art. 5.

It supposedly was sent on Monday or Tuesday. It was supposed to arrive today or tomorrow... today is all done and no TA. I'm guessin tomorrow will be the big day! If it's not- ya better come and check on me (and pull me out from the gutter).

Since we kind of are thinking it will arrive tomorrow... the next big thing is- we need to get our CA! We have already booked our flight so it would be super helpful to get the CA we were hoping for! If we get it we will be able to see some pretty cool families in China which would be so awesome and just make it all that much more special! Please, oh please dear Lord!

So today I am a little cranky, tomorrow I am so hoping to share some joyous news with you!

Praying for our TA and CA! Girls- your Momma wants to come and get you NOW!


15 comments:

Sophie said...

I'm praying that tommorrow is the day that you get the TA, I'm sure the wait is agonizing. Hang on your almost there.
{{hugs}}

Sally-Girl! said...

Praying with ya!!! Come on TA!!!!

Sue said...

Jean, I have been checking your blog frequently this week and was hoping you got the news you wanted. I am so sorry that you haven't. I can only image how hard it is, especially with these awesome updated pictures. They grown so much.....Tomorrow will be Thankful Thursday.

TanyaLea said...

Oh Jean, I am SO out of touch with everyone since we've gotten home from China, but was thinking of you and just had to stop in. KNOW that I will be lifting you up in prayer, that the TA arrives and that all the details come together and fall perfectly into place. Missing you and sending lots of love, hugs and prayers your way! Keep us posted!

Blessings and Hugs,
~ Tanya

思穎鄭宇柏 said...

成功等於目前,其他都是這句話的註解。........................................

Angie said...

What's CA? I remember waiting for our Article 5 last year and it was dreadfully painful. Praying for your TA to arrive TODAY!

Lori said...

Today MUST be the day. It must. I'll be praying like crazy.

Karen said...

Praying that today is your TA day!!!!

Serving the King said...

Praying and praying and praying and praying for you!!!! Ack! Come on TA!!!

Sean and Lisa said...

Praying your mailbox holds joy today!!
Come on TA, come on!!
Praying!

Joan said...

Praying for TA. Please God, please send the TA today.

Kim said...

Praying that today is indeed TA day!! We will also pray that you are granted the CA date you wish. We are praying for your sweet girls that their hearts are made ready and for their transitions. We cannot wait to follow along on your journey via your blog. Your girls are just absolutely beautiful.
Kim and Mandy

Kathy said...

Praying today is the day!

Lizzyf1 said...

the waiting is ooooooh so hard!! I hope you hear soon and get to travel to get your girls! It's funny how Chinese dress them and we mama's get ahold of them and their outfits now match and actually look like they fit!!! LOL!! anyway...they are so cute and I can't wait to see you with them and meet them in person at playgroup (gotta get back this summer)

love
Liz

McNew Family said...

That durned TA has GOT to come NOW!!!!!! Praying for you, Jean. I know it is difficult to keep focused on knowing that it is God's timing, but truly, it is!

Blessings to you all! Donna