Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Nothing Yet...



I am really struggling. It has almost been 4 weeks since our art. 5 went to CC*A. We waited 4.5 weeks for or art. 5 to even get to CC*A. I cannot lie- I am weary. Just feeling like it is never going to happen. Feeling like we won't be able to travel when we had hoped- which is now a month later than we had originally hoped to travel. I don't like posting when I am down in the dumps but it is, what it is. CC*A did say it would come last week or this week- so hopefully we will see it soon...
We have asked our agency to check on it again...

Sarah just asked me how I was doing and what's wrong- I told her I want to hear from China and go get the girls. She suggested we pray about it- that's one smart girl!

We did get new pics and measurements for the girls. The good news is- I think the clothes will fit! The bad news- their feet grew? So we went back and exchanged a couple pairs of shoes- we are all set now. I cut off the tags and it's all packed and ready to go.

I tried to post on Sunday and visit some blogs but my blogger was down so I could not post or leave any comments. It was out of action for 24 hours, glad to have it back. I am really going to miss not being able to see other blogs while in China but I guess we will be busy. Daughter Kate is desperately trying to figure out a way to see blogs and facebook. She will go through withdrawals if she can't get on facebook for 17 days!

We are so completely in love with these two precious girls waiting in China for us. We are hoping and praying to post good news soon!

15 comments:

Sally-Girl! said...

It will all happen and we WILL be in China together. It is a given. It is my prayer to the One in charge!! We are not! Your agency is not! CC*A is not! He is! I put my faith in Him!!!

Loving you my weary friend!

Laura L. said...

Those are adorable pictures of your girls. :)
Keeping my hopes high and fingers crossed for you.
I'll pray for you all.
((Hugs))
There's going to be good news SOON!

living4him5 said...

Oh Jean! I am so sorry it's taking this long. The wait is getting to me too!!! We have to hang tough and know HIS timing is perfection. I have to tell myself that everyday!! PRAYING for you!!!

Hugs,
Amy <><

PS. We HAVE to be back from China by August 1st or we have to reschedule my daughters surgery. *sigh*

Kathy said...

Adorable pictures!
I am so sorry it is taking so long.
I know it is hard.
Praying you will have good news to
share soon.

"But these things I plan won't
happen right away.
Slowly, steadily, surely, the time
approaches when the vision will
be fulfilled.
If it seems slow, be patient!
For it will surely take place.
It will not be late by a single day."
Habakkuk 2:3 (NLT)

Hugs!

Jboo said...

Oh Jean -- the waiting is so difficult. Will keep praying for some speedy travel news! Take care.

janet

Karen said...

Praying your TA arrives THIS week!!

I sent the link to Sally, but there is a mom on China right now and her dh set up a vpn (whatever that is) and she is able to see her blog, facebook, etc.

Looking forward to the post that you have the final paper to bring home your beautiful daughters.d

Are These Kids All Yours? said...

Praying with you for news soon!

Sean and Lisa said...

:( Sorry no news yet. Know we are praying here and asking God to comfort your anxious heart and your aching to hold them arms. Praying next post is the news we are waiting for!!!
Much Love!!
lisa

Pam said...

Your girls are beautiful in those new photos, Jean. I KNOW you cannot wait to get on that plane to get them. I am praying you hear some good news SOON!

kippi said...

this is probably the hardest wait!!! Praying you will travel soon.
Kippi

Lori said...

Praying for you big time today, Jean! I'm so sorry for this horrific wait...it stinks!

Love the pics!

soontobemomof9 said...

Hang on! IT is going to happen! I, like everyone, HATE waiting! Now my waiting to wait has ended, and I am waiting to bring them home. I leave the 28th! TIME IS CRAWLING, if it is even moving at all!!!!

I LOVE the new pics! They look great! Praying for you!

Mom Of Many said...

I am praying for God to move Every Mountain and then it will be a Memorial Box Monday post...{I know, I know, ulterior motives, forgive me!}....

And I'm waiting for the letter you were gonna' forward girlfriend...

Praying!

Maybe a day of fasting too? Whatcha think?

Love you!

Laura L. said...

Just stopping in to check on you! Thinking of you.

Karin said...

So sorry for the loooong wait. I know it is so tough when there is just silence. Praying the phone will ring SOON and you will be on your way to your adorable daughters.