Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dear Lurkers,

The 120's have been wonderful! We have enjoyed them immensely!! You all have followed us to and from China and shared our up and downs! Thank you so so much!

However, it is time to grow! It would make my day to venture on into the 130's. I know, I know, it's asking a lot but it would make this stay at home "Mom to Many" very, very happy!!

If I happen to get into the 130's I might just share some really awesome news with you! Yes, it does sound a bit like blackmail BUT I would prefer to think of it as more of an incentive!! So please, PLEASE!!!!! get me into the 130's!!

addendum: Okay, now that I'm in the 130's I want the 140's! Your right, it sounds so greedy, but what a fun way to be a little greedy! That would be so incredibly exciting and I am not afraid to beg- Please, please please!! I guarantee you won't be disappointed! I know, I know there is just something about me that is a little naughty- honestly, I look at our children when they misbehave and I know exactly what their doin, what their up too! Hubby- he is as sweet as they come- he has no idea. Not so sure it's a good trait i have BUT I have it ... I like to think of it as a mothers intuition!

Thank you!! This could be a real day maker!!

15 comments:

Susan A said...

ohhh! I get it! :)

I was thinking, "what do you mean?" 120's, 130's? then my eyes looked to the right where it says, 129 followers. heheheh :)

Meister Family said...

I see 131 followers....so are you gonna hold up your part of the bargain and "share some really awesome news"?!?:-)

Lori said...

You are so funny!

Suzy said...

So now it is 133. We're waiting...

Sally-Girl! said...

Okay you are cracking me up even though I am one of your original followers and I already know your POST you are bribing others with!!!

Neiner neiner neiner!

Grandma Shelley said...

ok. I am coming out of my "lurkdom". Thanks for the awesome blog! I love following your family's antics.

Debbie Freeland, Indep Stampin' Up! Demo said...

Happy to be #140!!!! I have been following you probably for as long as you have been blogging... Thanks for showing everyone the Heart of God!

Debbie

Mary Kate said...

Can't wait to hear some good news!!!!!

Angie said...

I'll sign up if you tell me who this next sweetie is!! OK, OK...I'm signing on anyway!

Mom to my China Posse said...

Im already a follower and can't wait to hear some news!

Faye Verquer said...

Ok so Im number 143 spill the news!

Mandi said...

I'm already a longtime follower and am really squirming at not knowing what the big secret is. I do have a pretty good idea, but would love to have confirmation!

Come on, enough with the fun and games.

JULIE said...

Fellow lurker..#144

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

You are too funny! he he he

Yep- naughty too! :)

Shelly said...

#150!!! Even more than you thought! I'm happy to follow, as I've been lurking for a while! Congrats on your new sweet son!