Saturday, September 25, 2010

An Update on Sam!


Be still my heart!!


Oh My, is this boy precious!!


It was such a wonderful day maker to get this e-mail! We have waited a long time for an update and new pics of our guy! We were not disappointed!


We also got new measurements. He is 4 pounds heavier than Anna but he is the same height. It should be interesting seeing those two together. I am sure she will mother him until she wants to be held and then he better move on over!


We have had a couple families e-mail us and tell us they saw our Sam on the waiting child list. He stole their hearts and through him they were lead to their child! We love hearing stories that have anything to do with our little boy and children finding their families!


Way to go Sam! You're already workin for the Lord!


18 comments:

Serving the King said...

Jean!!!! HE IS GORGEOUS!!!! OH MY GRACIOUS he couldn't be any cuter!!! I am so happy for you my friend!!!!!!!!!

connie said...

Oh, yes, he is SO precious! What a treasure to get an update on your boy.
*So glad you got your Kandle!! Thank you again for blessing us!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Yeah- Sam!!!!!! Love updates!!!

Dr. D said...

Jean, I just noticed. Your 5 eldest are 4 boys and a girl, and now your five youngest will be 4girls and a boy! :-)

Sally-Girl! said...

Your Sam is adorable and such a guy! I am so happy for you to get an update!!

Sophie said...

Oh Jean he is absolutely precious, what a little charmer!!

Holly said...

What a treasure!! Please let me know if you do any fundraising...I will do whatever I can to help! I know how expensive repeat adoptions are!
This treasure is worth it all!!
Hugs,
Holly

Laura L. said...

He's so cute. :) I can just imagine how he will be showered with attention from his 4 sisters closest to his age. Too sweet, he is.
Congratulations on receiving an update!

Tara Anderson said...

Absolutely precious! I'm so glad you were able to get an update...they're like manna for the waiting Mama's soul!!!

Karin said...

He is just soooo stinkin' cute!!!

Nicole A. said...

Congratulations!!! He is such a cutie! What fun he will have with all his sisters!

(Been away from my computer during our move from OH to LA, so I am just catching up. How terrific to hear you are adopting again!!)

All the best,
Nicole A. in LA (no longer in OH, but missing it!)

Jill said...

CONGRATS Jean! He is BEAUTIFUL and precious!!!!

Sue said...

He is such a beautiful boy.....love his smile. It is amazing how families get connected, I have learning that with Erin adoption especially

David and Sarah said...

Such a handsome little guy!!

Freedom Hollow Farmgirl said...

Congrats on your update. What a cute little guy!

Blessings,
Suzanne

Mandi said...

He is adorable. You are going to have so much fun with a little boy in the house. I cannot wait to see him in your arms.

Gretchen said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE updates!!! He is just so stinkin cute!

soontobemomof9 said...

Precious indeed!!!! Love seeing him growing bigger!

So darned excited for you! LOVE the pics of all your girls in the post above!