Friday, October 22, 2010

An Update On Ava!!

We just got an update on our little girl this week!

She is outgoing and knows how to share. She can play with older children and younger children. She gets along well with others!

Ava likes to go shopping! So she will fit right in with her new sisters- especially when it is shopping for them!

She does not know what a Momma and a Babba are? Oh my, she will soon find out!

By the sound of the update our little girl is in foster care now. This must have been a new development. That will help her to figure out what Momma's and Babba's do and what a family is.

She likes school and likes to learn new things!

Size wise she is 39 lbs and 40.5 inches tall.

I know when we meet her she will be a peanut, at least to us she will be! I thought Emma and Ellie were so little when we first met them.

I cannot wait to go to China and get these two treasures!

Our Home Study is being authenticated as we speak- PTL! We should be DTC'd and LID'd in November!!
If we do get LID in November when do you think we will travel??
What's your best guess??

We are hoping to get more pics of her!


The Heald Family said...

excited about Ava!!!
she is so cute:)

Serving the King said...

Yippppee! You are so close!! Girl you are the update queen!! I have never gotten an update on Jacob, and only one on Joey when we received PA for him. Any tips??!

Pam said...

She's just adorable! My travel guess is March!

Karen said...

What a precious little girl. Love the update. Hmmm.... best travel guess. We were DTC/LID in May and traveled in Sept so I agree with Pam and guess March. Your little ones should be home for Easter!

julie said...

So happy to hear the good news. I'm hoping to have our documents to China next week and LID in November, too! We were told we would probably travel in March or April......maybe we'll see you there!

Adeye said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Sally-Girl! said...

Ava is adorable...hey Adorable Ava will be home in April! I guess you will travel the end of March.

Sarah said...

Oh my! She is a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.

Karin said...

Oh my gosh...I LOVE that little bit of attitude goin' on. :) She is too cute!

Nicole A. said...

What a cutie! Oh, I do hope you can travel to pick them both up soon!

All the best,
Nicole A. in LA

Angie said...

It's taking us about 6 months from LID to Travel, but we also had some holidays in there. Hopefully, you'll be sooner!

Joan said...

What a doll! I love that picture. I am so excited for you guys.

Mandi said...

Oh my word, she is adorable. She sounds like she is going to fit in perfectly with your other girls.

My guess for travel is April/May.

Laura L. said...

She's a cutie. She looks like she has a spunky personality. Makes you wonder what's behind that smile. :)

Janet and Kevin said...

I, too, have been told by our agency that when you are LID, it will be about 6 more months until travel! That's not that far away!! So excited for you!

janet and gang

Gretchen said...

love, Love, LOVE updates!