Sunday, November 28, 2010

No Space...

I'd love to post right now BUT I am all out of photo space so I can't post any pics- do you believe it!
I just purchased more so I will be back as soon as it works!

Maybe IF I was an incredible writer I wouldn't have to post so many pics BUT... I guess we all have our talents! (I'm still discovering mine!)

God Bless You!


Holly said...

No way! I wonder how close I am getting? Hmmmmm. Well, I think I will wait until the last minute. I have enough going on right now but bummer about that picture space limit!
I love photos..they bring the words to life :)

Susan A said...

a picture is worth a thousand words, and I've been enjoying your pictures so much! :)

let you know that you can open a photobucket account for free at and download all your pics in there. When you make a post in blogger, you can click to upload the pic from the photobucket account.

That's one of some options to go around it if there's no more picture storage space available in photobucket.

Susan A said...

oops, the last sentence, I meant, if there's no more picture storage space available in blogger (not photobucket).

Lori said...

I had no idea there was a limit?? My goodness, I gotta be getting close to the limit too.

Do you lower the resolution on your pics before you post them? I always do...hopefully that will allow for more pics. Not sure.


Nancy said...

I always enjoy the pictures, so don't apologize.