Saturday, November 6, 2010

Our Thankful Wreath!

I borrowed this idea from my new friend at Miller Moments! She (I'm sorry- I don't know your name) does a wonderful job doing fun learning projects and crafts at her homeschool! I am very thankful to be able to use some of her ideas! It is a huge help to us! No more fretting over what should we do- I just peak at my friends blog- she always has wonderful ideas!! I think it was Kristy that gave us the heads up about this blog!

The kids each traced their hand and cut them out- they needed a little help cutting- we had a few oops- but nothing a little glue could not save!

They were very proud of their little art project!! It took some teamwork!

We all brainstormed together to think of what we were thankful for!

So Many Blessings- four of them are in these pics!


"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

We are stealing this cute idea:) Love it !

Sarah said...

Love it! I think we'll do this, as well.


Annie said...

Very cool idea! Love it! We may have to do this as well.

Lori said...

Oh, what a cute idea! I think I will borrow it. :)

Sue said...

My girls did this in preschool... I still have it...great project.

Serving the King said...

Love it Jean! You have one precious little home school going on there....mine is filled with teenagers....they are not quite as cute in the arts and crafts department...and they smell funny....but I love them anyway and I'll just live vicariously through you. :)

Laura L. said...

That's a very cute idea, and cute photos of the girls.
There are so many things you can do when you trace hands. I love this type of project. I love how it personalizes it. :)
We recently used hands for making trees when I was teaching little ones at church.

Miller Moments said...

Ahhh, that turned out great! (and yup, my name is Kristi) :) I love how the blog world is one big family where we can all share & trade ideas!