Sunday, December 19, 2010

Very Sad...

Yesterday Mark heard that his friend had brain surgery.


They were concerned he was not going to wake up from the coma.


This evening he heard that Alex did not make it... 


Mark is so sad for the loss of his friend. My heart breaks for the parents and the family.


Mark and I prayed together when we heard about the accident and again tonight when we heard the sad news.


Please say a prayer for this family. I can't imagine losing a child... it is heartbreaking...


Thank you dear friends for your prayers and your kindness.

12 comments:

Holly said...

Oh, no. :( Oh, so devastating. The family is in our prayers.

Janet and Kevin said...

I am so sorry for that family's loss and your son's loss. My oldest son had a friend in high school who was killed in a car crash. To this day, Ted still gets teary talking about Jesse.

Hugs,
janet and gang

Sue said...

Mark, I am so sorry to hear about Alex, I will say an extra prayer for you, Alex and his family....hugs to you.

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

PRAYING!!!!

Kristy said...

Oh gosh I am so sorry, this family is in my prayers.

Love and blessings, Kristy

TanyaLea said...

This is very sad, and even harder during the holidays. Praying for Mark and for Alex's family. I cannot imagine the pain. Praying God will sustain them with His grace and give them strength to 'go on' during this difficult time.

Hugs and Blessings,
~ Tanya

Susan A said...

I'm so sorry, Jean, for Alex's family and for Mark.

Sophie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sophie said...

How devastating for this poor family. There is nothing worse than loosing a child, my heart aches for them I'm praying for them.

Lori said...

My gosh, I am so very sorry. What a horrific thing. I can't imagine how Mark must feel AND the deep pain the family must be feeling.

Nancy said...

I prayed for this family last night as well. God had other plans for Alex. Will continue to pray for the family. Cannot even imagaine...

Difference2This1 said...

Sorry for the loss of this friend. Prayers for his family. Blessings, Jennifer