Monday, January 31, 2011

Our Article 5

We just heard from our agency and our Article 5 will be picked up on February 14th!! What a wonderful Valentines Day gift!! Boy, hubby is getting off easy this year!! I got an LOA for Christmas!! ;-)
Of course this is what I am giving him to- so it's working out well for both of us!


 also just heard about a TA that came in 7 days! Wow- that is quick!! I'm liking these dates!! We will see what happens and be sure to let you know!! It feels like it is moving so fast! Yippeee!! can't wait to meet our two treasures!!


Our little Ellie is a bit forgetful and quite funny! This changing underwear everyday is new to her. Often times she will have no underwear on at all and some days she has two pairs on!! She is so good natured and she can chuckle at herself!! 

8 comments:

Angie said...

Oh my goodness, this adoption is moving at record speed!! Are you taking all of the girls with you?

Sarah said...

Oh, that's too funny! I have to remind Jadon to change underwear and socks every day, but I don't think that he ever goes without any underwear!

Duchess of Lanier said...

How sweet, indeed!
Congratulations, and wishing you the 7 day TA, too!

Trena

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

WAHOOOO!!!!! What a great Valentine's Day gift!!!!!! :)

He he he- it is always good when you can laugh at yourself :) I do all the time. :)

Sally-Girl! said...

I like those dates!!! Glad you heard from your agency!!!!

You will be doing what I just did in no time at all!!!

So excited for it to be you this time and not me!!!

Julie said...

Praying it's fast! LOL @ the lack of panties. It reminded me of what happened to me one day when I was potty training my daughter who was a bit over 2. (she is 6 now) We were going to Walmart to get my tires rotated and I had her go potty first and then we left. When we got to Walmart and I picked her up out of her carseat her bare bum was on my arm!

Apparently she took off her panties after I took her potty and before we left! I didn't know what to do so we went in and I quickly purchased Dora panties, took her to the restroom and put them on. When we got back to the automotive department she lifted her dress to show them her new Dora panties!! Oh the things they can do to humble us. :)

Rebekah said...

Hey Jean,

Just learned today that our Article 5 will be picked up on Valentine's Day! (Well, one will. The other is still hung up in immigration. :-( Hoping so much that somewhere along the way the slower paperwork will catch up with the faster one!

Congratulations on yours! Wouldn't a 7 day TA be amazing!

Nicole A. said...

Yay, congrats! Hoping everything else comes speedy quick!

All the best,
Nicole A., now in LA