Thursday, February 24, 2011

Do You See What I See??

When I look at my blog I see a big grey stripe across the bottom.
Do you see it too?

When we were in Phoenix other blogs I looked at had the strip, too BUT now they don't only mine does?

I have tried to  redo the background and it has not helped??

Does anyone have a clue what is happening??

Everything else seems to be working just fine!

Thank you!


Edited: I took off the back ground and I no longer see a grey strip- must be the background?? I will try adding it back later!! Thank you for helping me figure it out!!


Okay- now I'm playing around with backgrounds! Who know what will be next!

8 comments:

Adeye said...

Mmmmm....I don't see it.

Jerry and Christy said...

i don't see a big gray strip on your blog. maybe it's your computer. Maybe it's because I have a Mac. Your blog looks fine to me.
Christy

Jennifer said...

Looks fine from here! :)

Miller Moments said...

Your blog looks great!...but I don't see the stripe.

Sarah said...

Don't see a gray strip...must be your computer. Reminiscent, though, of when I could see your pics., but not the writing. Very odd.

Mandi said...

Hey Jean, I would LOVE to help you out with a new "look." I really love doing the blog makeovers and would love to do one for you (free of charge). I love reading your blog, and cannot wait to see you united with your newest blessings.
Shoot me an e-mail if you are interested.
mmyag@comacst.net

Sue Mom of Two said...

No stripe here.....looks fine....and I LOVE reading about your family!

Sally-Girl! said...

Funny Gracie's blog for me only looks gray no cupcakes, but from Robert's computer he sees the cupcakes. Something must be up with the background software.