Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lots Happening!

Life has been busy- lots of good stuff happening right now! I can't wait to share it with you!

Art. 5 was picked up on the 14th and now we wait for TA! I can't believe we are so close to Ava and Sam! 


We went to a wonderful Chinese New Year celebration! This is the first time the girls have seen a dragon dance since they have been home and they loved every minute of it! It just felt so familiar to them- they wear glued to it!


In our area we have many Chinese immersion schools. Our older girls are not a fit for it but Anna would be. It just so happens I love homeschooling her and plan to keep her with us!

A couple families that we are close to go to the schools and invited us to the the celebration! 
This concludes our Chinese New Year party fun!
(Whew)


The girls were thrilled to receive a Valentine in the mail from Jennifer's crew over at Our China Starfish/ a difference to this one!
Thank you!!

It was their only Valentine- we celebrated it by going to the zoo- pics later in another post! We did frost sugar heart cookies- so I'm not a total failure! Of course they don't like them so Johnny and I are eating all of them!

Today was a good day!!
Feeling incredible thankful to God!!
Have you heard the song "I Refuse"
It's my new theme song! I love it!!

5 comments:

Deb, Russ, Lily, Lucy and Lainey said...

Jean,
I just love you to pieces!!! You are so amazing and I just love your girls. We have 3 little ones from China and I cannot even imagine our life without them. Happy Valentines Day to you and your girls. We have much in common so I think that is why I so love your blog. Hoping for TA soon and holding your new little ones.
deb in virginia

Angie said...

Come on, TA! You'll have those two lovies in your arms in no time now!!

Sue said...

Jean, Somehow I got behind on your blog. I am so sorry for Mark friend, it is always hard to lose someone especially when they are young. I understand what you mean about did you know that was your child. I felt that way with the last two adoptions, God open the so many doors that I thought weren't possible to adopt. I feel my family isn't done yet, and God will show me when he feels I am ready. Congrats on your Art. 5 and hope for a speedy TA

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Praying for the TA!!!!!!! :)

pbfoster said...

Yes, AWESOME song! I've been hearing it on KLOVE lately and you've come to mind. We've adopted twice and are contemplating a third SN, but you...if YOU "don't want to wait for someone else to do what God has called me to do myself" there won't be an orphan left in CH...they'll all be at Jean's house!!! :)