Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday - February 10th, 2011


I'm sorry but I need to postpone the rest of the post from yesterday.
 I just need to take a deep breath and realize all that I need to be thankful for...

I look at this picture and I fall to me knees-
 Thank you Jesus!!

You will never believe it but we got a little video of Ava! She is as precious as can be! I feel so thankful to God! It takes all the pics we have of her and puts her into 3D - it makes her a real person and she is incredible!! 

I can't wait to meet her, hug her and in time, give her tons of kisses!!

Oh, thank you Jesus!!

I can't wait to meet Sam! We are so excited to have a little boy join our family!

I can't believe we are so close, so close to bringing home our treasures!!

4 comments:

Susan A said...

I'm so happy for you, how exciting!! :)

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Can't wait to see them with your family :)

As far as did we know....well the first 6 children we met when they came to live with us. Foster care :)
Hannah Grace- I knew right away...took some convincing with my hubby- but not much :)
Naomi- there were 2 waiting children on the list- either one was fine with us. We just can't stand children on a "waiting list" I guess. :)
Jonathan was the new referral- and he was perfect!
Joanna- yeah again domestic adoption you just go there and then get to see them.

I do believe that God can use anything and everything to get our attention- and with adoption I have seen HIM do that over and over!!!! I totally believe He sets it on our hearts- whether a certain picture or just knowing that He will connect us with our child :)

Holly said...

so happy for you about the video :) I truly think it was just a kiss from the Father :)

Bryan said...

What a blessing your family is! They are beautiful! I can't wait to get all mine in the same room for a picture!