Thursday, March 3, 2011

CA and Waiting Children!

WE have CA!!! Wooo Hooo! More info on travel coming soon!!

Does this sweet girl remind you of anybody??

To me - she looks so much like our dear Sarah!

In fact she is even named Sara!

She is 9 years old and she is a waiting child.

There are so many children that are waiting!

Please hop over to our friend Annie's blog and see them!!


Jodi said...

Congrats on CA !!! Oh this Sara is adorable!!

Pam said...

Oh my word, when I first pulled up the photo, I thought she WAS Sarah. Your Sarah!

Congrats on the CA! Can't wait to follow you on another trip!

Family said...

Awesome news on your CA! To think I would be there too but instead we get to be blessed with another son:):):) I HATE the waiting game with immigrations though:( God really teaches me a lot during these waits. Can't wait to follow your journey!! I am soooo excited for you all!!

Wright Family said...

I thought she was your Sarah, too!

Adeye said...

Oh friend, surely someone will GO for Sara?????


rejoicing that you have CA :)