Sunday, March 20, 2011

Going to Journey to Me

I thought I was all set to go! I thought that once again I had out smarted the Ch*nese Govt! BUT I was wrong!
I have a VPN but can't get it to hook up anywhere ;-(

Wish they wouldn't have blocked the blogs. We need our friends back home and others that are adopting need to see what happens while on the adoption journey. Friends and families need to follow along BUT NOOOOoooooo that cannot happen as long as blogger is blocked.

I am sure that some of you could figure this out but I am technically challenged and don't have a clue what to do. So I have decided to problem solve and move while we are in China to -
journeytome.com  click on journals and then click on "Our Journey to Ava Marie and Samuel Jacob"

I'm sorry friends that I couldn't figure it out but I need to journal this wonderful experience and share with those that are interested! 

It's therapeutic for me to write about the days activities, joys and challenges.

I hope that you can follow along with us on the Journey to Me site!

I am really going to miss not being able to see your blogs ;-(
I was planning to do that in the evening after the kids went to bed.
I will try to catch up once we are home!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Can't wait to follow along!!!!
I just noticed that you're using CCAI!!! That's who we're applying to!!! We're in the process of finishing our application and then we'll send it in!! :)
Have you been pleased with your experience with them?

Sammy said...

We had to go to journeytome in July also.

Family said...

I can't seem to add comments to your other blog, but I am following and am so tickled at how cute and well your kids are doing! Praise God! I can't wait to follow your life at home with that sweet busy boy and beautiful lovely girl! You are going to be one busy momma:)

Mom2Four said...

If someone has access to your blog dashboard, have them set up posting via e-mail. Then you can e-mail your posts with pictures as attachments. If they don't know how to set it up, have them e-mail me (post a comment to my blog) and I'll walk them through it.

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

SOoO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAYING!!!! Loving you from afar :)

Lynne said...

To God Be The Glory !!! I have been following your trip to your two beautiful newest family members. My computer hasn’t allowed me to post on your new site. You are in my prayers. I can’t wait until you are all home together. Following your family brings me such peace and joy. My love to you, Lynne

Adeye said...

Hello my friend

I just wanted to drop by and let you know that I am following along on your other blog. BUT...I cannot comment there. We have tried everything, but my computer will not allow me to post comments :( We cannot figure it out.

So, I wanted to to know that I am following and loving every post of your precious new angels. Gosh, they are absolutely adorable. How blessed you are. I cannot wait to see them home, and the whole tribe together :)

Hang tight and take one day at a time...you're almost HOME!

Love and hugest hugs from afar.
Adeye

Updated by Lila Huggins (grandmother) said...

Jean,
I see that others are having the same problem I am of not being able to post on your "Journey" blog! Bummer!
Anyhow, just wanted to let you know that I'm following religeously. Checking 8 or 9 times a time for a new entry!! The kids seem awesome!! So happy! I can't wait till you're home and they get to meet their siblings!

Thank you for sharing!
God Bless You and your awesome family!

Miss Lila
lilahuggins@gmail.com