Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pedal Power!


A couple weeks ago Sam and Ava got bikes! They each picked out their own and they were so excited!


Ava could pedal immediately and it only took Sam a little while to get pedaling, too!


They are making incredible progress each day! It is so amazing to see!

We love having Daddy and Johnny home from the colleges searches and soccer tournaments!

I tend to naturally be the care taker and Hubby is much more fun than I am! Together we make a good combination! He helps me to loosen up and have fun instead of moving on to the next task. I don't know how single parents do it but they certainly have my respect.

It feels so good to be able to enjoy these children! They are all so sweet!

4 comments:

Lori said...

SO CUTE!!! I wish we could come over to play!

I totally hear ya on the good parenting combo thing. K and I make a great team too. And umm, he tells me to loosen up also. Ahem.

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

I am soo with you....daddy reminds me to loosen it up a bit :) Part of being mommy/teacher. We have always said we have NO IDEA what we would do without the other. Great thing God knows what He is doing when he finds us our spouse :)!!!!!

Rebekah said...

I am with you on the caretaker thing. I have sooooooo noticed this first week home how much more fun hubby is, lol. I am trying to play more but it *is* hard meeting everyone's needs AND being fun mom too! :)

Karin said...

They are so amazingly cute!