Friday, August 5, 2011

Emergency- Please Pray!

My friend's son heart stopped this morning. He has been sick for the past 2 days with flu like symptoms.
He is 8 years old and his name is Michael. His heart is beating now BUT he is not breathing on his own.

Michael is currently in the ICU in a local children's hospital.

Michael and his younger brother are both from Guatemala.

He is a beautiful bright child and a treasure to his family.


Thank you so much,


living4him5 said...

Done! Keep us posted!!!

God bless,
Amy <><

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

on it!


Jo's Corner said...

Praying for Michael and his family!

Sarah said...

I'm praying!

Lynne said...

Oh my, I'm so sorry to hear this news. Praying in Missouri....without ceasing. God bless and be with this precious little guy, and his family.

Vicky said...

Praying for Michael!

Adrian Roberta said...

Praying! *just happened to jump over from another blog*

Matilda Joyce said...

consider it done. keep us posted.

The Heald Family said...


Mom Of Many said...

Oh my dear friend, this is horrible. We are weepy at our home and we don't even know him. I am praying for all. I can't imagine what the dad is going through as well. How can a family experience so much pain and yet others seem to never really experience any? My heart is grieving with you. I'm so sorry. I love you, Linny

Janet and Kevin said...

Jean - praying here in Indiana. Please keep us posted and let Michael's family know others are praying.

janet and gang

Tracy said...

Saying prayers for Michael right now here in Az.