Saturday, August 20, 2011

It's Decided!

Mia Elizabeth is her name!

Thank you so much for your comments! 

It's was good to know others have had similar circumstances!


laurajonesjournal said...

you are just amazing, jean.
choosing the harder road, just like christ chose the cross.
i admire you so much.
i knew she was mia.
time to call the dog tia!

Lynne said...

Mia Elizabeth is so beautiful !! I felt so strongly in my heart that Mia was the name you felt the happiest about. I'm so happy for you that your decision is made. Now - let's pray for everything to move quickly so you can get your two little precious munchkins home soon. :))

Vicky said...

Love the name! Mia Elizabeth is a beautiful name.

Annie said...

Love it!!! Elizabeth is my Lizzie's name! I think it is beautiful!

Shonni said...

This is one of my all time favorite names!!!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...



Sally-Girl! said...

What no more name games???? I always look forward to your emails when they have The Name Game in the subject line!!!

So glad you decided on Mia Elizabeth. It is perfect for your family!!!

Sammy said...

It is a great name!

Mom Of Many said...

Love, love, love the name Mia. Perfect! Absolutely perfect!! xo