Thursday, September 1, 2011

He's a Senior!

I can't believe he is a senior!!

My sweet little boy is in his last year of High School!

I know you've heard this a million time but here we go again-
They grow up too fast!
Just yesterday we were saying goodbye to the older sibs as they headed off to school.
Johnny was my sidekick!
We had so much fun together- doing puzzles, reading books and running errands- well at least I had fun!!

Have a wonderful senior year, Johnny!


Lori said...

Oh my gosh, are you so very sad?? Well, it will be a super fun year that flies by, as you know!

Janet and Kevin said...

Enjoy your senior year, Johnny. Praying it is filled with wonderful memories for you.

janet and gang

Faye Verquer said...

Mine is too!! Its kind of strange to say they are a Senior isn't it? So my oldest is a Senior and my youngest started Kindergarten last week. Isnt that enough to make someone throw up?! Well I had to go order the Cap/gown/announcements last night and WOW that made me cry! So good luck to you too with this school year and maybe we can be teary eyed together!

Have a GREAT year young man!

Faye Verquer

Smilen Champ said...

My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Johnny is handsome and has a big beamming smile. as my mom and dad say us kids grow up way to fast. I hope Johnny has a great year in his last year in high school and has made lots of fun memmories and lasting friendships. Your daughter's are beautiful, and have great pretty smiles. Sammy is a courageous, strong and determined fighter. He is an inspirational hero, and has a great cute, contagious, smile! i was born with a rare life threatening disease, and love it when people sign my guestbook.

Sammy said...

Yes, Johnny have a wonderful year! It will fly by fast.