Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Have An Issue...


Well, okay... I have many issues BUT I'm only fessing up to this one right now!


I LOVE to buy jammies for children!
I don't know what it is but they are just so cute and cuddly and precious and and...
I just can't help myself!


I think we have some serious PJ models here!


I like them best from Targuey! That's code for "you know where"!
That's also what we used to call it back in "the day"!
I'd hate to have someone go**gle it and end up here, at my lil ol' blog!


 I guess my models are getting a little tired of posing!

I have bought jammies for Abby and Luke AND thoroughly enjoyed it! Sammy and Luke have many matching jammies! They even have a pair with a cape on it- REALLY, they do! 

Abby and Anna have well, A LOT of jammies since they wear the same size! 

Can't wait to see our two new treasures in their jammies!!


Oh and BTW our article 5 has been picked up! Next is our TA!!! WoooooHoooooo!!!
Come on baby!!
Come to Momma!!


14 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, they look wonderful in their jammies!!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

that is a good "issue" to have! very cute!

lea
xo

Sally-Girl! said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my kids in their PJ's!!! I actually love it when Robert wears his flannel pants too!!! Just says "Come snuggle with me!"

TA in two weeks baby!!!!

Lori said...

SO CUTE. SO ADORABLE.

I love jammies too! They just SCREAM, "I'm cuddly, adorable, precious...and SLEEPY."

LOVE!

Janet and Kevin said...

With surgeries and waiting for TA's, you have one very busy life right now! Praying for a quick turn-around to get your TA's soon! Praying for your son's upcoming surgery, too!

Hugs,
Janet and gang

Sophie said...

oh how I love the cozy feeling of my jammies!!

The kiddos seem to love them too!!

Chad and Kristy said...

Oh my goodness Jean!!! You have answered so much for me in this little post on pjs:) I have wondered and wondered why people use the * in the place of certain letters instead of spelling out the word. I am so glad I know now!!

Holly said...

They are so cute!! And I admit I have a jammies obsession too...for myself! I would buy them every time I went in a store if I didn't restrain myself. There is just something about how comfy, cozy they are! I am right with you, Sister. : )

Sammy said...

Children's Place has great pjs.

McNew Family said...

Love all the jammies and the oh, so adorable models! Our A5 will be picked up next week - maybe we will get to meet up way across the ocean!

Donna

Jennifer said...

I love jammies too!!! :) Your kiddos look adorable! :) Yay for Art. 5!!!! :)

Cari said...

wow! you're almost there....whoohoo! so exciting!!!!!!!!!

David and Janet Hurley said...

I love jammies--staying in them all day--that is. We have alot of pajama days, when there is no where to go, and it's too cold/hot to go outside----I mean why get dressed and have that much more laundry to do??

TanyaLea said...

I kNoW! ~What is it about jammies?! ~ I love them, too ...even for ME! ;)

And your models are my favorite part!

OXO,
Tanya

P.S.>> I loved your post about Ava's very good/bad day ...too cute! So glad she forgave her mean mama ~ LOL!!