Thursday, December 15, 2011

Good Night Guangzhou!

If I have time I will write words but the pictures speak for themselves!

Feeling so overwhelmingly GRATEFUL to our Dear God!

Thank you for your prayers, for your comments and words of encouragement- they have meant so much and have gotten us through our time away from home.

We will be back, I can feel it!
I am not sure for what reason BUT I know HE has further plans for us!
Praise HIM!

Please continue to pray us home!

God Bless You!


Sally-Girl! said...

Just loving you and yours!

joeks said...

Have so enjoyed following along on your journey to Abby and Luke. Prayers go with you for safe travels, and good adjustments at home.

Karen said...

Safe travels! Love the pictures!!

TanyaLea said...

Almost every time I visit your blog lately, I either cry or get choked up. I'm not sure what it is!

The love just JUMPS off the screen and I'm so thrilled to see your newest children in your arms, just hang'in out with you and the hubs! ...the way it should be!! :) These photos are perfect and worth a thousand words. They may have brought a tear to my eyes, but they also put a big ol' smile on my face!

Happy travels and be forewarned... winter has definitely hit MN! We're still waiting on snow for a 'white Christmas' ...but ♪♫♪ "baby it's COLD OUTSIDE!!!" ♪♫♪ ;)

Can't wait to see those first pics of your crew all together! Be sure to let me know the next play-group you're going to, as I want to be there, too!!

BIG Hugs!


Hanna said...

Enjoying your pictures of your family on your journey! Praying for safe travels.

Hanna said...

God Bless You too !

Angie said...

Praying for safe, smooth, restful travel. I must say, I'm a little sad to see this journey end. I just love being in Asia, and love to live it through other's travels!

The Heald Family said...

Praying for your return trip -enjoy the reunion in MN!
Tell Sarah she is an amazing big sister:)
Hope to see you in 2012...........Cathy

Lori said...

Super great photos!!

SOOO happy that you are on your way home!!

I'll be praying!

Janet and Kevin said...

Praying you home sweet family in Christ.

janet and gang

Jennifer P said...

Oh the belly button. Be still my heart. Can't wait to see your whole clan all together!

Sarah said...

Great photos!!

debjimhayes said...

LOVE the photos! Praying for safe, smooth travels home! Your two new treasures are ADORABLE!! They seem so so happy! Can't wait to see your adorable family together! Thanks for sharing your journey, I so look forward to updates!

Nicole A. said...

Praying for safe travels and a wonderful reunion back at home! And praying for stamina, caffeine, patience, and humor to get you through all those flights!

Beautiful photos ~ they do tell a great story!

All the best,
Nicole A., now in LA

Annie said...

Oh Jean - no words needed!!!! How beautiful are these children - your children!!!! Oh my goodness, you are so blessed:) I will be praying;);)

Sammy said...

I've enjoyed your trip too! You're probably home or close to it by now. The new ones are so cute. Merry CHRISTmas!!!