Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Different Views of Homeschooling

In other words... what do those people do all day?

12 years ago I homeschooled Mark and Johnny for 2 years.

I loved it!

They liked it 
and then I needed to go back to work so they went off to school again.

I love schooling our little children AND I think they love it too!

Mark emailed me this pic-
I think it is so funny!

Hope you enjoy it, too!


Janet and Kevin said...

That is very funny! And after homeschooling for a year now in earnest, I can really relate. I hope you don't mind that I "borrowed" it for my blog as well.

janet and gang

Jennifer P said...

That is AWESOME! At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter what anyone thinks, only that we follow God's leading....for this time and in this place.

Sophie said...

Love the pictures, hilarious!!

I've been trying to get feedback on curriculums on my recent post. Maybe you can suggest some material you've used??

Sarah said...

Love it!

Sammy said...

That is cute!