Saturday, March 3, 2012

So what do you have planned for the weekend?

So ...
What are you doing this weekend?

Vacationing?

Where?

Not me!


I have a job to get done!

FYI- 3 more large laundry baskets came to this lil' ole' laundry room AFTER I took the picture...
I didn't have the strength to take another one!


Winter can get awfully long in MN!
I am so happy it's March and spring is in site!


This lil guy is doing great!!
You'd never know yesterday was a big day for him.


However, they were a little uncooperative with the photo shoot!


I've heard models can be moody!

7 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Awww...but they are still sooo CUTE! And I love seeing your family :)

Vicky said...

Wow! I never thought about the amount of laundry you must have waiting on you each morning. What a blessing to have more than one washer and dryer!

This weekend like nearly every weekend. I'm working! Night shift in the OR! Fun! I'm already praying for a very quiet night!

It's good to see Luke doing so well! Blessing to your beautiful family

Sarah said...

I can't really say that I miss MN winters. It's sunny today in CO. The boys are out playing basketball and I took the dogs for a walk. It was beatiful!

Lori said...

Oh my gosh, my laundry room is a ridiculous, explosive mess. Much like yours. :) It's the sign of a very busy Mom...who is working her tail off to keep all the plates spinning!

Do we get a prize for this?

Love the pics, SO ADORABLE!!

Holly said...

I love pictures. SOOOOO cute!!!!

Janet and Kevin said...

The next time I start to complain about the large amount of laundry I have, I will stop and think of that picture. I got tired just thinking about the two other basketfulls that came later! You are my laundry hero! :)

Hugs,
janet and gang

kristin said...

I was busy planning my trip to China to finally get my son!
Your kids are so cute!