Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Exclamation Mark!

I did NOT do this!

I did not dress them all alike!

They did it on their own! 

They love to dress alike!

Yes, I have done matching outfits but I don't do all EIGHT of them the same!

Sometimes I think it is kind of cute but when we went to church and saw people that didn't know we have brought home 8 treasures they looked at us as if we were... from outer space!

Eight children from China and she dresses them all alike-
that woman must be crazy!

Well? Maybe I am!

And this big girl right here is a journalism major and school teacher-

she thinks I have an exclamation issue!



In one of my previous posts she counted 42 exclamation marks and 3 periods...


I mean Hmmmmm!

I really mean Hmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

She is so helpful!!!!!?!!!!!

I told her I am just a happy person!
Who exclaims a lot!


Lori said...

Jean...friend...I haven't wanted to bring it up, but you do use an excessive amount of exclamation points. It is disturbing how excited you talk when you write.


Love you.

Vicky said...

I love your exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serving the King said...

Bahahahahaha!!! I think you are very funny!!!! And happy!!! And exciting!!! And! And!! And!!! And all of that!!!! And I love that she took the time to count, how cute is that?!!!!!

Matilda Joyce said...

I LOVE that your younger kids get together and do things like that. That shows how bonded they are becoming.

I use a lot of exclamation points, too, and LOTS OF CAPITAL LETTERS!

Shonni said...

LOL. How are you going to get your point across without them?!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S.....doing a lot of prayers for you and us.

Jennifer P said...

You are crazy!!!!! Certifiably!!!!! And that's a very good thing....

Sarah said...

hehehe...I love your exclamation points (and your happiness)!!!!

The kids look so cute. What fun that they want to match.

Tesseraemum said...

Don't listen to these people!!

I'm with you!! If you were having a face to face conversation there would be plenty of exclaiming and hand motions!! Ok, if you were having a conversation with ME there would be!!!

Also, I would so have my kids dressed alike!! It's gotten to the point where I can generally trick them into at least the same COLOR at Christmas time but other than that if they come out remotely matching they will turn around and change clothes!
Keep Exclaiming!! Sheri

Angie said...

Oh, dear friend. Next post...use all caps with !, and see what dear daughter says! And are you by any chance avoiding our inquiries from your previous post???????? (like all those ?????) :)

Jodi said...

Love it!!!!! and I love to "match" my kids - it's easier to find them all - just look for one color (that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!)
Plus, I also heard, once - and it stuck - that it is good to match clothing, especially with adopted kids - they feel like they are part of the family!!!

Sooooo keep matching!!!!!!!! and keep exclaiming!!!!!!

Sophie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sophie said...

the kids look darling, who cares if people think you're from outer space!!

I never realized your excessive use of exclamation marks, don't you just love when your children correct you??

Wendy said...

I love your !!!!!!!! You are always so bright and bubbly and we know that my the !!!!!!!! Sure makes my day to read your blogs so keep the !!!!! coming!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a wonderful thing!!!!!your kids wanting to dress alike...they are bonding!!!!!!!!! There, 42!

Holly said...

Amen, Sista friend! Exclaim away!!! : ) I am so with you on the exclamation marks. My hubby always teases me about it. Whatever. ; )

Karin said...

Only your own child would count your exclamation points. :) I just take them to mean that you are a really happy, optimistic person. :)