Tuesday, April 24, 2012

On Her Own!


Last week Sarah started Cot*llion! 
They are basically manners classes-  simple dance combined with etiquette.


This is her first time going anywhere without her Momma and the posse...

And she loved it!

After class she went to the grocery store with Daddy(and the posse) and saw many of her new friends (they were also shopping for dinner).

Hi Sarah, Hi Sarah, Hi Sarah!
Hi, Hi, Hi!


When she arrived home she talked a million miles a minute- and told me all about it!
I do love girls and how they share!

All the children bought me flowers from the grocery store!

They are so thoughtful!


FYI- we did have a bio kiddo that basically flunked out of manners classes...
But I won't post which one it was for fear I would embarrass him...


I am just so happy for her! 
For all she is learning!
For her excitement about life as a 12 yr old!
For her amazing progress in just 3 short years!
For the wonderful young lady she is becoming!

Thank you Jesus!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

She is really beautiful.

Sue Mom of Two said...

Sarah is very definitely a beauty, and always seems so mature. Amazing how just a few years with a family can develop that beauty and maturity. All of your children, every one of them, are all so beautiful.

Ellie has really developed an inner beauty since she has come home and settled in. I think her beautiful smile now reflects that inner beauty.

Jboo said...

What a sweet beautiful girl and what a smile!! Think one of my boys failed manners class too! :)

Hope you have a great day!

Lori said...

So hilarious about Johnny! Bahahaha!

But wow, Sarah looks so poised and grown up. What a sweet young lady!

Tesseraemum said...

HA! I have a flunky too! He will surprise you! I see the occasional glimpse when the chips are down!

So fun for Sarah! I can't find a good all around class/event for my girls here. Makes me sad. Its just not the same talking about it at home rather than going to an "event" each week!!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Isn't it wonderful to see kiddos grow into beautiful young people!!! LOVE IT!!!

LaRita said...

How sweet she is! I look forward to my little ones reaching this milestone!