Friday, June 15, 2012

It's Time!

To spill!

We have been waiting for PA
it has finally arrived!

This sweet little girl will be coming home with Mia!
Her Chinese name is LingYing- it's so cute!
Ying Ying is her nickname!

We are so excited to have our two girls join our family!

She is 6.5 yrs old and will be 7 when she comes home.

WE have not decided on a name so we are looking to you dear bloggy friends to help us out!

Name game will be played soon so start thinking about it!

We had been looking for a boy but "our son" was not there or available to us.

We had looked at her file but didn't think she was ours.
However, God had other plans!

We prayed and prayed about it. Where is our child, God?
Where is he?

Then a month passed and she came to my mind.
I realized what on earth were we thinking- we needed to take a second look!
So thankful we did!

Reading her file and thinking about her brought us such peace. It felt so right!

Once again- We told God our plans and once again HE laughed!

AND then HE told us his!


Joy said...

Congratulations! She's precious!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! She is ADORABLE!!! Can't wait to hear more about her!!

When do you think you'll be traveling to bring home your girls?

Jen said...

Oh, such wonderful news! Congratulations! Can't wait to find out what name you decide on. She definitely is a cutie!

David and Janet Hurley said...

So cute!! What provinces will you be going to ?

Eileen said...

The most adorable girl ever! Congratulations to your family and to sweet little YingYing!


Pam said...

She's darling, Jean! Congratulations. I've been waiting for your news.

I LOVE the name game, and I"m going to play it right now! I think another time you had mentioned Mary Claire? Am I dreaming???? Anyway, I LOVE it, and that's my vote!

Debi said...


How about Cora, Grace, Margaret (Meg or Maggie) or Maddie?

Vicky said...

I've been waiting for you to announce your second child! I'm so happy for you!

anyabar1987 said...

Amanda it means: she who must be loved and it would fit the a theme you have going on with the younger girls.

Hanna said...

Wonderful news! She's so cute! Congratulations!

Sally-Girl! said...

Adorable as you know!! And of course you are privy to my name choice already!!!

Fingers are crossed and prayers spoken for our September visit!!!

Matilda Joyce said...

She's cute enough to be a Matilda. Or a Joyce. Or a Matilda Joyce ;-)

Congratulations on your beautiful additions! When do you expect to get TA?

Jennifer said...

Yippeee!!! So happy for you!!!

Barbara said...

I don't know why but she looks like a Jane to me. And I love Janie for a little girl and its close to Jean with out actually naming her after yourself which would also be a good idea a sweet little Jeannie would be adorable too. But there just something special about that little one and Jane is such a strong, timeless, beautiful. name and special to because its not as popular as it once and she would stand out and be remembered

Shonni said...

She is adorable!!! Congratulations!!!!

Tim and Marg said...

Congrats on the newest addition to your family!! What about naming her Maya or Lucy?

When do you leave for China? We'll be thinking about you and praying for a safe journey. Can't wait to meet both of them at dance class.

Margaret, Jenna & Sarah

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...


LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly said...

I knew it! :) And I LOVE the name game!! :) :) :)

asianalmondtea said...

Congratulations! I saw her on NHBO and wondered who had her file. I'm so happy for you, your family and this little girl.

Jodi said...

sooooo happy for your entire family! Congratulations!

Annie said...

You know how thrilled I am Jean!!!!!

Stephanie in NC said...

I love Jeana, Molly, or Mary Claire. Congratulations!!!

Angie said...

Amazing to see your family growing exponentially in the past few years. Congratulations on another beautiful treasure!

Nikki said...

How exciting!!! She's just precious!!!

Okay, I love girls names so I'm going to share now...
Alivia or Olivia

I could just keep going!!!


Holly said...

I'm guessing that you will come up with a list of names for us to "vote" on but just for are some of my favorites that won't get used in my family (most likely! HA!)-
Eleanor- Nora (I know you have an Ellie)
Alexa (Lexi)
Janelle (Nella) you could also spell Jeanelle or Jeanella and use Nelle or Nella
Isabelle- Belle or Bella
Kara and/or Karalyn (sounds like Carolyn)

living4him5 said...

Oh Jean! I am so HAPPY for your family!!

I love the name game...

I think she looks like a Joy. :)

God bless and I'll be praying for you!


KHM said...

She is just lovely!

julie said...

Congraulations!! I'm so happy for you. I'm suggesting the name goes well with Mia, Anna, Ava, Emma and Sarah. I also love the name Olivia...I'm keeping that in mind just in case we adopt again!

TanyaLea said...

Gosh, yet again it has been a long time since I've stopped in for a 'visit' and I see you're adding two more beautiful girls to your family. I think I just spent the last 45min reading your posts back into early May. LOTS has been happening in your family. You give new meaning to the term 'busy' ...I feel guilty ever calling myself 'busy' after reading about your life. You must seriously have some 'superwoman' genes in you somewhere ~ I admire you to know end, my friend! If I could nominate someone for the 'Mother of the Year' award, YOU would be at the top of my list!! Congrats on BOTH of your referrals... can't wait for them to join your beautiful 'growing' family!!

Blessings and Hugs,

Hunan Mommy said...

She's precious! Once again, I so enjoy reading your updates!

Learning Together at Home said...

Any chance your newest comes from an orphanage beginning with the letter Z? She looks so familiar! Our dd was adopted from there and we've been back for a visit.